“Gat Location and Great Value”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 July 2014

really well located in the city with easy access to university area and to the city shops and bars. The staff are lovely - couldn't do more and really keen for you to have a great time in their city! If you haven't booked bed and breakfast have at least one brekkie at Harlem across the road. One of the best eateries for brunch and lunch in the city. Easy walk from the bus stop if you get the bus from the city airport too.

Room Tip: we stayed in a standard room and had an extra bed. Lots of space and not too cramped like many hotel...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Irishgirls4ever

Thank you for choosing to stay with Park Inn by Radisson on your recent visit to Belfast.

It was a pleasure to welcome you to the hotel and I will be sharing your nice comments with the team.

We look forwards to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Very close to city centre. Service was what you would expect and the rooms were nice, clean and quiet. Can't really say too much more as it was your typical up market hotel, which I got at a good price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Garry B

Dear Garry B

Thank you for your recent stay and positive review.

I hope that we can welcome you back soon.

regards

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We booked a room for three of us for a weekend in Belfast. I had looked up reviews on this hotel and they were all very positive and to be honest they were right. We were delighted with our room (401) which had the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on and our daughter just loved her pull out bed and on the Sunday she didn't waken until 10.30am which is unheard off.
A lovely big, spacious, bright and spotless room which was very comfortable for three people. We spent our evenings in the room as we were very busy tourists during the day and because of the comfort we were very content to get a drink from the bar and sit in our room with our daughter watching the world cup on the big flat screen TV.
The bathroom was great with a huge bath and a really good shower, do bring shampoo and conditioner with you and bubble bath if you want a bath as the squeezey shower gel on the wall does not really work as bubble bath as you are pouring it from a height.
Breakfast was good and due to a clever use of prime city space was served in the bar, the buffet was completely self service but had everything you could want and we ordered poached eggs each morning and they were perfect. Of course being a buffet the food is not extremely hot but it was good food and kept us going all day.
The location of this hotel is just perfect, parking was only £8 a day for 24 hours, we walked into the city in minutes and had lovely cafes and restaurants just around the corner for the hotel. Because it was a family break I cannot really comment on the bar except that is seemed busy and atmospheric when we went in to get a drink to take to our room.
We will be back to Belfast again as we had such a lovely break and we will book the Park Inn and I would personally recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: We paid a little extra for a business class room which gave us a little extra space as there were th...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Pauline H

Thank you for staying with us and for your fantastic review of Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.

It was really great to hear that you and your family enjoyed your visit to Belfast and found time to explore the city. Our Family room that you stayed in is excellent for relaxing at night and I am glad that you all found it to your satisfaction.

I hope that you can visit us again in the future and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed for a weekend visit to Belfast. Was looking for a clean, central hotel which we could use as a base for exploring. This is exactly what we got. Rooms very clean, comfy bed, friendly staff. Lots of little coffee shops near by and we had breakfast in the fab Harlem Cafe across the road. Would definitely book this hotel again if going back to Belfast. You can even walk to it from the train station - 10 mins.

Room Tip: Great blackout curtains ensure you get a nice lie-in in this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear legals81

Thank you for selecting to stay with Park Inn during your recent visit to Belfast.

I really appreciate your feedback and you custom and was really pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and our location. We are perfectly pitched for exploring Belfast. I will also ensure that all the team here see your nice mention of their friendliness and the cleanliness of the bedrooms.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My first time with this hotel and was very pleased! location is excellent 10 mins from central train station, 5 mins from europa bus and 5 mins from city hall. facilities were very good. good, quality wifi. the room was well appointed, SPOTLESS CLEAN, bathroom bright and big. Shower and bed was amazing (it really is those little things that matter).

Didn't go to the bar but had breakfast and it was nice and tasty. Would really commend the staff in this hotel. Stephen on reception was very friendly as were the other check in people and service staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear brian_ireland

It was a pleasure to welcome you to the hotel and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay

I am really pleased to hear that you had a great time and will ensure that you nice comments are passed onto the team and Stephen.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel soon

Regards

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was my first time staying in this particular hotel and I wasn't sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised as it was really lovely. The staff were friendly on arrival and very helpful. My room was also spotlessly clean, had a large bathroom and even overlooked the BBC!

I didn't try the breakfast so can't comment on that, however from the 2 nights that I stayed here I got a really great impression and will definitely be back next time I'm in Belfast. As someone who doesn't know the area too well, the location was great and always easy to find when walking back. I also found my floor to be quiet at night which is always appreciated as I hate rowdy hotels. I honestly struggle to find fault with this hotel so would definitely recommend it to others!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear musicmad20

Thank you for your recent stay and your positive review of the Park Inn by Radisson.

I have shared your lovely comments about the staff and I was delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forwards to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was a bit doubtful when approaching the hotel in a taxi as the area looked a bit scruffy but the hotel itself was great. Arrived here at 10.30 in the morning thinking I could leave my luggage and check in later. To my delight, the room was ready and I could check in straight away. It was the biggest hotel room I have ever slept in. The bed must have been over seven feet wide and there was also a sofa, two armchairs, a desk, coffee table and occasional table and still loads of room to walk around. The ensuite was also huge and I loved the primary colours. Apart from a stain on the carpet the room and bathroom were spotlessly clean.
The breakfast bar was a bit dark but they had a good selection of the things I like (fruit, cheese, bread, yoghurt etc). The only thing missing was an egg cup for my boiled egg but I may not have looked properly or I could have asked.
Despite my initial misgivings, the hotel was excellently located as it's only a few minutes walk from City Hall and the city centre.
The staff I had dealings with were both friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: My huge room was on the third floor in a corner room. I'm not sure how big the other rooms are b...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear LondonSilverLining

Thank you for your recent stay and for your lovely review.

I was pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our Business Friendly Room, they are fantastic rooms and as you say, enormous. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the location won you over again. We are on a side street but this is located right behind city hall and between two of Belfast's primary streets, Great Victoria & Bedford Street.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.

kind regards