2,043 results
All reviewsrbg barcity hallcentral locationulster hallgreat hotelhuge showervending machinecar parkhotel bargood sizeeuropa bus stationexcellent locationquiet streetreception staffmodern hotelcity breaksaturday night
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Been here for some night on a business trip.
Hotel is clean, close to the city center, pricing is right, room is comfortable and the bathroom with an excellent shower.
The desk area has also a multi standard power outlet covering UL, European and American standards.
Some details can be fixed, like the showerhead can be better cleaned, but is ok.
I haven't tested the breakfast.
Likely I will come here again.

Ah! The WiFi is available in the room and provided free of charge. Not the best connection ever but is fine to browse the web, check email and Facebook.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear MBITA

Thank you for staying with us and for your positive review.

I am glad that you found the hotel to your liking and enjoyed our product and services.

I hope that we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

was very pleased with this hotel,.good value for money and such a friendly guy on reception stephen , so helpful and great at giving suggestions where and what to do .
the location is ideal for the shops, cinema , and a great bar very near by.
i would definatly stay again .
like the look for the hotel very clean and sharp/ modern.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear loubie10

Thank you for your recent visit and your positive review.

It is really nice to hear what we did well and even better when a member of the team is named. I will ensure that Stephen sees the review.

I hope that we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stay here pretty much once per month, on business. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. Bathrooms good sized with a massive shower. I would recommend it to anyone travelling to Belfast for a short business trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from lifts for a good night's sleep. Also, some rooms have connecting doors. Great for people travelling with kids.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KaVaughan
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear KaVaughan

It is great to read a review from a regular customer and I am delighted to read that you continue to enjoy our hotel.

Thank you for the kind words and for the recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Hotel is located in a good location and very convenient. The room was also very clean and comfortable. The reception staff was helpful when asked about optional parking facilities. Wifi in the hotel is free and with good speed. There's also various nice restaurants around the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SNgoi

Dear StephNgoi

Thank you for your recent stay and review.

I am glad you enjoyed your visit and hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Hotel is in very good location close to all central Belfast sites,tour buses and bus and rail stations.Rooms are bright and clean with tea/coffee facilities.Nice wide head shower plenty of soap and gel.Public areas have a sumptuous look.Staff are helpful they allowed me to check in at 8 30am as had a room free.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Joseph850

Thank you for visting Belfast and staying at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel.

I am really pleased to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed our location and service.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Regards