2,040 results
All reviewsrbg barcity hallcentral locationulster hallgreat hotelhuge showervending machinecar parkhotel bargood sizeeuropa bus stationexcellent locationquiet streetreception staffmodern hotelcity breaksaturday night
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Twelve of us stayed here for one night when we came to celebrate a 50th birthday. The hotel is so convenient to rail and bus depots and as we were going to a show in the Opera House we only had a 2 minute walk.The reception staff are so friendly and efficient and it was no bother when we wanted 2 of the bedrooms adjoining they changed them immediately.The price is very reasonable for the quality of this hotel.Large comfortable beds and large bathroom.everywhere in the hotel was spotless.This is the second time we have used Park Inn and it wont be the last it is on a very quiet street and I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Room Tip: All our rooms were good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear maureen c

Thank you for the making Park Inn by Radisson your hotel in Belfast city centre.

We were delighted to welcome you and your party here as part of the celebration and I am really pleased that you have had a great time. I will be sharing your review with the team.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Helpful staff, comfortable bed, good dining in their bar/cafe and an excellent location in Central Belfast. The only slight negative was that there were no a la carte breakfasts offered, just a set price which is expensive if you're just wanting toast and coffee or similar. However, there are some good cafés nearby. We would use this hotel again when coming back to Belfast.

Room Tip: As with many hotels, higher is better to cut down on street noise. We were on the fifth floor which was fine.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear docpipNewZealand

Thank you for staying with us at the Park Inn by Radisson on your recent visit to Belfast.

It was nice to hear your comments on the hotel and your tips are useful too.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Well located hotel, handy for the bus station and close to bars, restaurants and shops. Unfortunately I was only here for one night and it was for work not leisure but would be more than happy to stay here again. Friendly welcome, large room and lovely bathroom with huge shower. Air conditioning in the room was an added bonus especially with the recent warm weather. Good choice at breakfast, would recommend!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear LujCu

Thank you for your recent visit and for the favorable review.

I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back in the future on leisure when you can sample more of what Belfast and the Park Inn by Radisson has to offer.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Always wanted to see the Titanic Experience in Belfast so booked this hotel which had an excellent family package including tickets to the Titanic experience. Really genuine friendly staff who were so nice and helpful, located in a good safe area in central Belfast with lots of good local bars restaurants. Hotel itself is well presented, clean with comfy beds. We took the City Tour (arranged with the help of the hotel and picked up from the door) which showed us lots of interesting things you wouldn't discover yourself. Park up outside to drop your bags off and check-in as the arranged car park is a few minutes walk back. Overall a great place to stay - highly recommended and we plant to return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Maurice M

Thank you for your recent stay and positive review.

I was pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and had the chance to visit the Titanic Experience. What pleased me more was your mentions of our team and the level of friendliness and service that you have experienced.

I will be sharing your review with our team and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The location is pretty good. It's near the Grand Opera and also close to the bus station for long distance lines. The room was large enough for one or two guest(s), clean and stylish. The most beautiful point was their staff: kind and efficient. When I took a look at a pamphlet for a taxi tour during check-in process, a staff asked me whether I want a reservation. She reserved one for me in few minutes and the tour was great. Strongly recommended hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear mk136

Thank you for choosing the Park Inn by Radisson for your recent visit to Belfast.

I am delighted to hear that you are recommending our hotel and that you enjoyed your stay. Our team take genuine pride and satisfaction from looking after our guests.

I will ensure that the team see this message and hope to welcome you back soon.

Happy travels