2,066 results
All reviews city hall central location ulster hall huge shower vending machine car park hotel bar good size europa bus station excellent location quiet street reception staff modern hotel city break saturday night would stay again few minutes walk
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Booked the premier inn laat minute when we were in Belfast with my husband and our 4 kids youngest 1 oldest 10 staff on phone very helpful and we were given a great room large size with plenty of space for every one .We were very pleased as room space is important when u have large family.location waa great as we walked to shops. Definitely stay again .

• Stayed: August 2014
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear janemat

Thank you for your review.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Belfast.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Myself and two friends stayed for a long weekend mid-July, our first visit to Belfast. When we first arrived, one of us being a wheelchair user, we struggled with luggage unloading our car, but found no help from staff, to assist us to our rooms. Also, the agent Thompson's misinformed us on booking, that we would have adjoining twin/double rooms with connecting door. ( Our friend requires close personal care). This was found not possible, and we were given double joining rooms on a different floor, but still no help to move luggage and friend in wheelchair to new rooms from staff. I found this indifference to be very unprofessional. We would also have expected a reserved table for breakfast, for our friend's comfort, but this was not forthcoming. Overall, the Hotel was very comfortable and breakfast was to a high standard, but generally the experience was spoiled by a lack of initiative, courtesy and action from the staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stuart P
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Stuart P

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Belfast.

While it is always nice to hear about the things we do well it is really useful to hear about what we can do to improve our performance and customer service. I was concerned to hear that you felt our team to be indifferent to the situation and I would assure you that this is not reflective of the team we have at the hotel who are extremely passionate about hospitality and welcoming our guests. The suggestions you have made are certainly something that we will embrace and do our best to improve next time round.

I hope that you will return to the hotel and will be very pleased to welcome you and your party back in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Me and my wife stayed at the Park inn belfast in early July as an early birthday present to myself. We found a deal online booked up and off we went. Very happy with check in and was welcomed by a very nice young man named Stephen. Our room was in the 6th floor and had a lovely view, towels and room cleaned daily. The restaurant was lovely to eat in with quite a relaxed and chilled atmosphere our waitress shaunna was very nice and showed a genuine interest in what we wanted to see and do whilst in the city she recommended we try the black taxi tour can you tell her we loved it. Overall we had a lovely time and when returning to belfast we will return to the park inn.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Jim684

Thank you for making Park Inn by Radisson your choice of hotel in Belfast.

I was really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your trip and the tip for the black taxi tours. I will make sure the team (especially Shauna & Stephen) see your review. It is always really great to get the team mentioned by name.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We only spent one night here but found it to be very centrally situated with nice helpful and friendly staff who went out of their way to help. Loved the mugs that came with the kettle on the tea/coffee tray.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear BettyLinn

Thank you for your recent stay and for the positive review.

I am glad you had a nice stay and liked our Park Inn by Radisson mugs.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great hotel. Spent a weekend here the hotel is in a great location the rooms are clean and staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, we found this hotel to be family friendly. No car park at the hotel however parking is available near and is discounted to hotel residents once you get your token validated at the hotel reception.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear k_c27d

Thank you for staying with us on your trip to Belfast.

It was really pleasing to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and I will share your review with our team.