“Nice place, Great Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Iowa
“Nice place, Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed two nights recently at this place on bus tour of Ireland. Nicest hotel of any we stayed in on the trip. Clean, modern (they even had wash cloths!!) Extremely helpful staff. Breakfast buffet was good. Close to several pubs within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Cy2015

Thank you for the visit and the nice review.

Glad you enjoyed the hotel and sampled the local pubs!

Hope to see you back

Darren

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Berwick St John
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The Park Inn has an excellent location in Central Belfast. Staff are friendly and I was one of many checking in before 2pm. The key card for the lifts and rooms are a bit fiddly but the rooms are comfortable and functional. They are not as plush as at The Fitzwilliam but they are probably only two thirds of the price. They are certainly better than The Europa.
The free wi-fi was OK but slow. The biggest disappointment for me was the gymn which only has 1 treadmill, 1 cross-trainer etc so the chances of getting on your preferred equipment is limited, also when I visited it was more like a disco with very loud music blaring (I only stayed 10 minutes).
Breakfast was OK and check-out easy. I probably would stay again, though I would see if I could stretch to The Fitzwilliam if possible and I would not count on getting my exercise in!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
Dear AttitudeAdjuster

Thank you for your recent stay and for the review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we can welcome you back in the future. With regards to the gym, this is a private fitness suite that the hotel has access too. The reason for the sometimes loud music is that the Personal Trainers use this as part of their private sessions so it can be pretty loud mid session but this is not the case across the day. My apologies for any incovenience caused.

Happy travels

Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The hotel is in the perfect location - a stone's throw from city hall and across the road from an great restaurant. Everything is very clean and presentable and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We never got to use the gym as we couldn't gain access. We were stuck for time but I presume you have to ask and get your card set up for it if you plan on using it. Internet came and went a bit. Aside from that extremely convenient place to stay and everything was very pleasant.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Maeve N

Thank you for you choosing Park Inn by Radisson as your Belfast city centre hotel.

I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay albeit brief. The gym does operate by getting your key swiped at reception.

Edinburgh, Scotland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

It was very busy when we stayed here for the weekend. The bar and restaurant area got very full but they seemed to cope with it okay. Breakfast was quite acceptable standard fare with a good varied selection. We were on the top floor so the noise of the area could not be heard. It was hard to find fault anything. Just a good standard regular hotel, nothing fancy. If you want character then this is not the place but if function takes precedence over form then this place is fine. Seemed to be a good central location but then Belfast centre is not too big to walk around.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
      Cleanliness
Dear Ali921

Thank you for picking Park Inn by Radisson as your Belfast Hotel.

We appreciate the feedback and I am really pleased you enjoyed our location.

northern ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed here for one night as we were up to see a show at the Opera House. My daughter & I both were very impressed by the hotel overall and will definitely return here when next on a trip to Belfast.
The staff at check-in were quite friendly & efficient. We had requested a twin room if available and the receptionist apologized as this wasn't available, but then offered us a second separate duvet if we thought that would help. I thought it was a nice touch to offer this but there was no problem really as neither my daughter nor I minded sharing. Plus our room was ready early -that was a bonus. The room was quite big in my opinion, with plenty of space for hanging clothes, full length mirror - another bonus for us ladies!
Bathroom was spotless & plenty of towels etc. Massive shower cubicle withe twin shower heads.
Air-con was on but as it was cool in the room I turned it off.
The bed was king size & more than comfortable and I made use of the extra pillows on offer.
Breakfast was buffet style & there was everything you could wish for whatever your tastes. The style of the dining/ bar area is amazing, really impressive with a mezzanine level. I was taken aback by the furniture & fittings - plus it's quite spacious, stretching right to the back of the building.
I hope to stay here again & will be recommending this hotel to family & friends.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Rooms
Dear reviewqueen18

Thank you for using Park Inn by Radisson as your hotel in Belfast.

We were pleased to welcome you to the hotel and are delighted to see your positive review. I will ensure that my team sees your nice comments and I am really pleased you enjoyed RBG Bar & Grill. We are really proud of the venue and believe it really stands out from the normal hotel bar.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I'll start with the cons, which aren't many.
*Didn't have a bathtub, we were traveling with a baby and it would have been easier to bath her.
*No fridge available in room. I'm breast feeding and pumping, so it would have been useful.
Pros
*Location is great!
*They have a nice bar and grill on the ground floor
*They said I could store my breast milk in their kitchen and ask for it as I needed it, 24/7.
*Had a hair dryer
*Because we had a baby, put us in 6th floor where it was quiet.
*Provided a complimentary cot for the baby.

Overall, it was a nice hotel and we would stay here again.

Stayed August 2014
Dear Michelle H

Thank you for the recent stay and for your round up of the hotels features. I hope this will help guests make their decisions.

I wanted to add to some of your points to help guests as well.

Our standard rooms only have large walk in showers. We do have a few family rooms with bath and a much larger space. These can cost as little as £10 more than standard bed & breakfast prices.

We do not have fridges in the room but for anyone with medication or milk we can store safely in our main fridges or provide ice buckets.

I hope this helps

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Situated in a central location so it's easy to walk to all of the central districts and sightseeing tours. The room was basic but clean and the bathroom was great with dual shower heads. You have to let them know if you want to use the steam room and sauna 10 mins in advance but when I stayed the steam room wasn't working. The hotel Bar and Grill was lovely with great food and service.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Joolzee
Dear Joolzee

Thank you for your recent visit and your nice review.

I was sorry to hear the steam-room wasn't working on your last visit. We have been working on resolving this issue with a professional from the field and have had it repaired recently. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope that we can welcome you back soon.