“Affordable and convenient”
Review of Bia Rebel

Bia Rebel
Ranked #122 of 1,200 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Description: We are N. Ireland's only ramen shop, on Belfast's Ormeau Road. We take our inspiration from this incredible Japanese tradition, but give it a distinctly local twist. We hand-roll our noodles, mix our own salts & dressings and source from small-scale, traditional local farmers. The end result is wholesome & delicious Irish fusion, on the go!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and some work colleagues ordered a nice lunch through Deliveroo.. it was my first time trying Ramen and what can I say? I’ll definitely order again, next time I’d love to visit and get a real atmosphere of the place. Recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have eaten Biarebel on a number of occasions, between the wagon on the Lagan and the new shop. Always quick and always tasty. Only problem, which isn’t a bad problem. It’s always busy any time I am in the mood for noodles lol. I just have to wait a bit. Give it a go if you haven’t already.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic we place. Our food was packed full of veggies and noodled, womt be the last time we stop in here. full of flavour definitely bworth a visit!! love thatbis super fresh from local produce! yay!!

jennyP2085DH, Owner at Bia Rebel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Why thank you so much! We really appreciate your taking the time to review! X Team Bia

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Gyoza were good, but ramen is pretty much tasteless. A lot of noodles with a little bland soup and some fatty, boiled meat. The only tasty bit in my bowl was the egg. For the price, I was definitely expecting better.

jennyP2085DH, Owner at Bia Rebel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

So sorry you didn’t enjoy it! Something definitely went wrong with the making of whatever it was you ordered, as when it’s made properly it is very flavourful. (We had a problem with our broth a few days in a row, that may have been it.) Please call in again and we’ll be happy to refund or replace.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner tried this place three times already and we are truly amazed.

First of all, the staff in Bia Rebel is always extremely friendly and helpful plus they are always smiling.

When it comes to food, it’s just unreal! I’m so glad they opened this shop in my area.
I can’t get enough of the Belfast Ramen, it’s amazing! I have tried their new dish, salmon bowl yesterday and must say it’s one of the best things I recently tasted. Packed with healthy veggies and plenty of delicious salmon! Definitely worth the try.

It’s a very small place so probably take away is a better option however we ate in as well and it was very cosy.