“Possibly best ramen noodles I've tasted”
Review of Bia Rebel

Bia Rebel
Ranked #111 of 1,202 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Description: We are N. Ireland's only ramen shop, on Belfast's Ormeau Road. We take our inspiration from this incredible Japanese tradition, but give it a distinctly local twist. We hand-roll our noodles, mix our own salts & dressings and source from small-scale, traditional local farmers. The end result is wholesome & delicious Irish fusion, on the go!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Read a lot about this place online and used to see it in its infancy as a food truck. Love ramen and get it in various Asian restaurants so when I heard this place made its own noodles and wasnt a chain I had to try.

The noodles were perfect. Firm little bit of bite. Great slippery noodle lol. I had the hot miso ramen which was vegan. They have good vegan options and meat options too.

I will be back and hope to work my way through the vegan options here.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and some work colleagues ordered a nice lunch through Deliveroo.. it was my first time trying Ramen and what can I say? I’ll definitely order again, next time I’d love to visit and get a real atmosphere of the place. Recommend!

1  Thank Sorcha N
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have eaten Biarebel on a number of occasions, between the wagon on the Lagan and the new shop. Always quick and always tasty. Only problem, which isn’t a bad problem. It’s always busy any time I am in the mood for noodles lol. I just have to wait a bit. Give it a go if you haven’t already.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic we place. Our food was packed full of veggies and noodled, womt be the last time we stop in here. full of flavour definitely bworth a visit!! love thatbis super fresh from local produce! yay!!

jennyP2085DH, Owner at Bia Rebel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Why thank you so much! We really appreciate your taking the time to review! X Team Bia

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Gyoza were good, but ramen is pretty much tasteless. A lot of noodles with a little bland soup and some fatty, boiled meat. The only tasty bit in my bowl was the egg. For the price, I was definitely expecting better.

jennyP2085DH, Owner at Bia Rebel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

So sorry you didn’t enjoy it! Something definitely went wrong with the making of whatever it was you ordered, as when it’s made properly it is very flavourful. (We had a problem with our broth a few days in a row, that may have been it.) Please call in again and we’ll be happy to refund or replace.