“Don't miss the experience”
Review of Brooklyn SQ

Brooklyn SQ
Ranked #39 of 1,096 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy great food the Brooklyn way at Brooklyn SQ. Situated in the heart of Belfast’s Shaftesbury Square, the giant neon sign is where you’ll find the most delicious combination of American Italian food. From stateside burgers and ribs to authentic pizzas and pastas Brooklyn SQ is fully licensed and is ideally situated to nearby nightlife and cinema locations for party revellers, families or parties to enjoy seven days a week.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I havebeen going to Speranza's for many years now and have always had a good experience. Just recently my son was celebrating his 18th Birthday and we decided to hold a dinner party for some of his friends and family. the manager sat down with me and asked what my budget was. the staff sectioned off a part of the restaurant and let us come in that morning and decorate, ( in fact they did most of the work) when we arrived they had put on a Buffet that i can only describe as great value for money, in fact they had added more food than we originally had asked for and some things that none of us had tried before which were all great. this restaurant is by far very friendly and the staff really went out of their way to ensure my son had a great birthday. i would reccomend if you are thinking of having a party that you contact Darren or Mano, they will put on a great night for you. They go above and beyond to make your evening go well. thank you to all at Speranza's from Annette and Family

1  Thank Annette6662014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been using Speranza for corporate events for the last 10 years. During this time I have had parties from 10 to 100 persons at various events.
Speranza has catered for all my needs by putting the patrons first at all times, this includes:

Those with special needs,
Those with special dietary needs.

I have also found all staff members of the highest quality and they are an asset to the company. I would have no reservations in recommending Speranza to any business as I have done so many times in the past.

1  Thank Megan L
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have enjoyed going to Speranza Restaurant with my partner and extended family since it opened. I've always found the menu varied, the food of a high quality & the staff friendly & professional. I have arranged group parties & last minute meals for two & always receive consistent service & quality in a fun, welcoming atmosphere. Well done guys, keep it up!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Inside Speranza you will find a big building, with very nice surroundings. All the staff are very friendly, and the food is full of flavour. Perfect for any dinner occasion

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My family have been coming to this restaurant for over 20 years and I could never fault anything. The food is first class and personally in my view the best Italian Restaurant in Belfast along with the staff who are also fantastic and make sure your meal/trip out is perfect.

Service is always quick and all staff are very polite and more than helpful, 20 years and I could never ever fault any of the staff.

The Menu caters for everyone and for kids Speranza are second to none in catering for infants right through to teenagers.

Overall Speranza is one of the best places in Belfast to dine along with first class service and very pleasant staff.