“outside catering”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Had an evening at home entering friends I thought I would try Murphy Browns outside catering and I have to say it was outstanding value for money, prompt deliver, great choice and quality of food good, give it a try you will not be disappionted

Date of visit: March 2015

Reviewed 22 February 2015

on a cold night I had a nourishing steak, delicious champ and a sticky toffee pudding. No fine dining but recommended if you want a good value, well cooked meal.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 25 January 2015

Stopped here for a quick family lunch before getting the ferry home. Murphy Browns is a simple bistro type restaurant with a no frills menu at good value prices. Mum had the fish a chips and loved it, especially the batter. I had a sirloin steak which was cooked to order and good value for £8 and a hell of a lot tastier than the £28 fillet steak and the Bushmills Inn the night before.

Just over £31 for four mains and soft drinks and everyone was satisfied. Good value for money but do not expect fine dinning. There is no drinks licence so you can bring your own, which I like as you don't need to pay £12+ for ghastly house wine.

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank James G
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

Murphys is a local joint that I would go to often, you always know you're going to get good quality service and great food for good prices!
The staff are excellent and very accommodating! I actually hosted my graduation lunch here and my sisters hen party breakfast and the staff were great to accommodate a party of 20 neon clad girls for breakfast!
I would probably visit every 2months or so because I don't live in Belfast at the moment but it's a great friendly place to meet friends and have a good catchup! :)

2  Thank Heatherdx
Reviewed 1 January 2015

Three of us went for an evening meal. Bruschetta to start. Small serving but excellent flavours. Pizza - my two resident pizza experts described it as "yummy". Mushroom risotto was creamy, full of mushrooms and tasty to boot. Excellent service; good vibe in the place. What more do you need for a decent night out?

Date of visit: December 2014