“Fantastic Outside Catering”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2016

We very recently hired Murphy Browns to provide outside catering for our event at Belfast SSE Arena. Feeding a hungry crew of 40 for 3 meals during a very long day is no mean feat!
We needed something quick but filling to start the day with so the bacon and sausage rolls were ideal, the lamb hot pot at lunch was absolutely spot on, and for dinner the chicken wrapped in bacon with dauphinoise potatoes was a lovely alternative to the usual crew meals. Vegetarian options were provided for each meal, and we had more than enough food which is always a worry when feeding crew! Food was provided in bain maries or insulated boxes so it remained hot for the 90 minute feeding windows we needed, there was clearly thought and care put into this. Everything was delivered and set up in perfect timing, Donna and John were constantly ahead of me and ready and waiting!
We needing filling, comfort food without breaking the bank, and Murphy Browns delivered beyond what was required. Crew commented throughout the day how good the food was, even that it was the best yet! Mostly venues have been providing meals for us from their in house kitchens, which I hope speaks volumes that Murphy Browns managed to bring everything in and still provide a better service.
Donna and John were so lovely to work with, they were quick, efficient, and had thought of everything. They cleared up the previous meal whilst delivering the next, and checked in with me each time to ensure everything was ok.
I can’t recommend them enough, my only negative would be that we aren’t in Belfast to be able to use them that often! I will have no hesitation in knowing who to contact next time we are

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Called in today for lunch with a colleague. Staff were very friendly and helpful. They were very prompt in taking orders and the food was lovely. I'd the panini of the day (goats cheese and caramelised red onion) with delicious chips and my colleague had the club sandwich and chips. Good sized portions. We didn't have desserts. Moderately priced.0

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Ate here two nights in a row with family while visiting in Belfast. It was my second and third visit to Murphy Browns. Every time I've been there the food has been excellent. And the service matches it.

Well done to the team at Murphy Browns. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I've been for dinner in this steakhouse with some friends. The food was good, and the service was excellent. Really recommended.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

Service is always excellent and staff are very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for good food and a relaxed atmosphere.