“Finally found my favourite Asian restaurant in Belfast”
Review of Bo Tree Kitchen

Bo Tree Kitchen
Ranked #221 of 1,207 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Delicious authentic Thai cuisine for eat in or take away BYO.
Description: Delicious authentic Thai cuisine for eat in or take away BYO.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve tried a couple Thai restaurants in Belfast since moving here in 2016, and we still were looking for a great go-to Asian restaurant here. Finally found it in Bo Tree Kitchen. Loved the food! Wow! I enjoyed their vegetarian dishes and my boys their chicken dishes. Will definitely be back.

P.S. as a SouthEast Asian, I would prefer the sticky rice served with SouthEast Asian mangoes. But the lovely sauce made up for it

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Bo Tree Thai with a few friends a few weekends ago. I hadn't been a fab of Thai food, until then. The food was delicious and was so cheap. I will definitely be back soon. I would recommend that you book as it was very busy. And it's a BYO.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner two night ago , it’s in a class of its own compared to the other Thai restaurants around Belfast the food is served quick and is very fresh the red prawn curry was delicious as well as the Tom yum soup will be returning soon .

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Visited this unique restaurant on 18th June. What a treat, we were invited by close friends, 4 adults and 2 boys.
The menu was extensive and tantalising, something for everyone. This is a Thai restaurant and about one third of the customers were from Thailand which says a lot about the food!
We would give this delightful restaurant 5 stars and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We would go to Bo Tree at least every two weeks, it cant be beaten for price, but its the outstanding quality of the food that sets it apart. Fresh spices, the best prawn crackers that don't taste like plastic MSG. Best Tom Yum soup outside Thailand. Its also packed at the weekends with people who have not booked being turned away.....its a must and firmly on our eating out radar.