“Emma and nadia were the best!!! ”

Pizza Punks Belfast
Ranked #36 of 1,173 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Description: Inspired by our love of proper pizza and motivated by our drive to do something different, something unique. What would happen if customers could choose exactly what they want on a pizza without charging more? THAT'S NOT TOO CRAZY, IS IT?..
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was here tonight for dinner with my best friend! Had never been before. The food is outstanding the atmosphere is amazing and the cocktails are a must!!!! Greeted by nadia and made to feel so welcome straight away made sure we knew everything with the menu and advised us on cocktails.. Emma then waited on our table and did everything we could ask for and more, great personality and very chatty! We had a great experience due to these 2 girls! Will be back again for sure!

D M, General Manager at Pizza Punks Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Jenny Y

Emma and nadia were the best!!! They are top PUNKS.

Thank you for taking time to write us a review, the team are very happy to be named. They work very hard and its great to be recognized for this. I am not going to hear the end of it now ;-) lol

I am so glad they made your night, along with the great cocktails and atmosphere.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Emma our waitress was great. Pizza was ok. Estrella cans were great shame not on draught. Mojito wasn't that good.

Hi funkymonkeyps

Thank you for taking time to write us a review, sorry our pizza was just OK as it takes 48 hrs to prove and is made fresh in house ;-(

I am glad Emma looked after your party and you enjoyed the Estrella.

I hope you do return and try a different pizza and perhaps a different cocktail.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son had been to the pizza punks in Belfast before and had started keeping a list of the toppings he has on each visit.
The atmosphere was great but the portions weren't exactly huge so you could have quite a few of them without overdoing it.
My favorite topping was the macaroni cheese. Really delicious addition to pizza.
We were well served by David H. Attentive and witty
Reasonably priced. Well go again.

Hi Davidadno1

Thank you for taking time to write us a review, I am so glad your son and yourself had a great time with us. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends took me to Pizza Punks for a birthday dinner. It was my first time and I was not disappointed. The staff were absolutely brilliant. Very attentive and gave us lots of advice on how to order and what was good to choose. Our waitress was called Leigh. She was from Glasgow. She was so lovely. Very helpful and lots of fun. We all enjoyed her service and chat. I don’t think I have ever had such a nice waitress. She gave us all 100% of her time. The food was really good and quite reasonable. It was definitely one of the nicest places I have eaten in recently in Belfast. Very modern and quite American. I will definitely be going back to try again.

Hi BelfastBaxter

Happy Birthday! Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I am glad we did not disappoint you, and that our PUNKS where absolutely BRILLIANT, and you had a great birthday with us.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious pizza, cocktails, friendly and efficient staff and at a great price. Would definitely recommend!!

Hi Orla M

Thank you for your review, I am glad your pizza was DELICIOUS, our PUNKS where friendly and efficient. We hope to see you soon.