Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre
PremierInn.com
US$96
PremierInn.com
1,786 results
All reviewscity centrewet roomwalk in showerbars and restaurantscar parkmodern hotelwould stay againodyssey arenatitanic quartershort stayreception staffhotel restaurantsaturday nightone night staytitanic experiencesqconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I have recently stayed here on business , lovely hotel, very modern , comfortable rooms , good service.
As a woman travelling alone I always have room service , the food was very nice but I was pretty shocked at the tray charge ! £7.50 I normally pay £3-£4

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear MazandKen

Thank you for your review and am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I have passed on your comments on the room service to our Food & Beverage manager for consideration.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Just all very good, Clean, so friendly, especially Daniel on the reception team, so helpful.

Room lovely great location, near to bars, restaurants, and 15 min walk to Titanic quarter.

Belfast is great and this location was good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear atworthWiltshire

Thank very much for your kind review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your trip to Belfast & stay with us.

I will pass on your comments to Daniel and I am sure he will be delighted that he played a positive part in your stay with us.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed on saturday night of St Patrick's weekend and found the room perfectly pleasant. Has a laminate floor which is a bit different but did feel hygienic. Only one pillow each on the bed but a request for extra pillows was fulfilled quickly. The only issue we had was with the noise ...not from outside but from the room next door. We were in a room that had an adjoining door so perhaps the noise was accentuated by that but we could hear the shower, entire one sided phone conversations and TV. Would stay again because it was ve ry good value and the location is brilliant, but definitely would request not to have an adjoining room.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ruth H

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I do hope that you choose us again in the future.

I do apologise for the noise that you encountered from the adjoining room, we do offer rooms without this feature and would hope that this does not put you off from returning to us again.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights mid-week. Quiet and comfortable room with helpful friendly staff. Would not hesitate to recommend and hope to return soon.

Would recommend the Botanical Gardens and Ulster Museum - well worth the walk

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lorraine G

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review and I hope that you choose the Encore when next in Belfast.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located in the city centre near to all local amenities. They do not have their own parking, but there is a small amount of parking nearby. The food was good value for money. Wifi was available and the selection on the menu was good. The room was clean and comfortable and there were quality known brand products available in the bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2013
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Keri B

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I thank you for your very kind review which I will pass onto our teams.

I hope that you choose us again when next picking a central Belfast hotel, and we look forward to impressing you once again and providing you with a comfortable, enjoyable stay.