“Convenient location”

Ranked #26 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 27 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan W
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Write a ReviewReviews (1,749)

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A small group of us stayed here for one night and overall we had a very pleasant experience. The hotel's location is great as it's in the middle of the lovely Cathedral Quarter; there are great bars and restaurants very nearby and St. Anne's Car Park is pretty much next door which is very handy if you have a car. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was a decent size and, most importantly, clean. The room was perhaps a little too hot at night but the weather in Belfast had been very humid and it's not too noisy outside to leave a window open.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ann-Marie B

Dear Ann-Marie B

Thank you very much for your review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us.

I hope that you choose us again in the future so that we can again look after you and ensure a great stay for yourself with us and hopefully some more great weather.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Catherine G

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This hotel delivers pretty much what you pay for. I was there for just 1 night and found it to be clean and comfortable. Had a decent nights sleep and the buffet breakfast was just ok , For the price I wouldnt have any complaints.

The location is pretty good and it is right beside the Cathedral Quarter with some good pubs, restaurants, coffee shops etc.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CaniceDublin
RE_Manager_13, Manager at Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear CaniceDublin

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us, and I hope we can look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Was not sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Daniel at check in was courteous and helpful. Gave me adjoining rooms. Room was clean and well equipped. Staff set up an extra bed on request. My first time in Belfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Martin C

Dear Martin C

Thank you for your comments on your stay and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we can welcome you back again in the future.

I will pass your comments on to Daniel and I am sure he will be as pleased as I am to read that his service has been appreciated in such a kind way.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I could not fault the hotels used in this tour starting at the ramada encore Belfast although the dining area was awful we were herded like cattle into a area so small it was difficult to cut your food without digging your neighbour in the ribs however the coach used on the tour was dirty stale food on the coach a light and caseing on the front and rear were broken as was the darkend window by the front seat leaveing the sun unfiltered glaring onto front seat passengers although the tour was very good just go let themselves down by subtracting there tours out to 2nd class firms

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Phyllis K

Dear Phyllis K

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us, and I can only apologise that you felt squeezed in during your dinner with us as we would have been more than happy to provide extra seating if required.

I understand you did not enjoy your coach journey and would suggest that this is taken up with your tour company as this is something that the hotel play no part in.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel seems to be ran by a bunch of kids nobody seems to know who to speak to when there is a problem... Bar staff are very cheeky little girls that can't seem to take in that there speaking to 'customers' and will argue back! We asked for something to be do e about a member of staff that asked us was we going to run off and not pay for the drinks... When we went to the toilet!!!! I mean come on 3 women in 30s - 40s that's not what we was going to do at all. Or is what we did do! So we had to go back after the toilet & re order our drinks! Absaloutly shocking service and very rude staff!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Abbey2413

Dear Abbey2413

Thank you for your comments and I am sorry that you did not enjoy your time in our SQ Bar & Grill, I assure you that both our hotel & SQ Grill are staffed by very experienced and well trained staff.

I apologise that there seems to have been a communication breakdown, and that after you ordered your drinks and left the bar area, the staff were unaware of your whereabouts and so unsure if you had left the hotel or went to your room they decided to wait until your return/or not and then make the cocktail drinks.

I apologise if you took offence at this and would be more than happy to talk to you in person should you like to contact myself.Our hotel number is 02890261800 & my name is Damien Davis.