“lovely food”

Neighbourhood: Golden Mile
County Armagh, United Kingdom
“lovely food”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

great food in a quirky setting, not a big menu but a good mix. only downside was service was a bit too slow between courses don't go if your in hurry.

Visited October 2013

• Hungarian first
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Not as good”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Went for the theatre meal..I had chicken and croquettes..small portion, ok, nothing special..however my daughter and I shared a starter of deep fried Brie...looked lovely, but the cheese inside was stone cold and had a rubbery texture...really not nice at all..daughter is vegetarian..she was pleased with the choices..she went for falafel wrap..she said it was lovely. We then ordered our sweet...but took so long to come we had to ask 3 times where it was as we had to leave to be at the Opera House.....we literally had to bolt it down which was a shame as the choc torte was tasty...overall a disappointing visit...it has definitely gone downhill...we used to eat quite often in it....won't be in a rush back which is a shame.

• Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great menu, cool decor!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I was here with my boyfriend and a friend on a Saturday night. We were greeted and seated right on time and our orders were taken promptly. We had wine, beer, appetizers, and entrees, all of which were excellent. The waiter was very attentive and checked on us often. I had the risotto and loved it! I will return here and will for sure recommend to friends. Be sure to make a reservation! :)

1 Thank Annie K
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Easily one of the best restaurants in Belfast”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My friends and I went to the City Hall restaurant recently for my birthday and had an absolutely fantastic time. We reserved a large table on a busy Friday night but were treated as if we were the only customers in the restaurant. The staff were very welcoming and attentive and our drinks and food were brought to us promptly. I ordered the goats cheese starter and the falafel burger for my main. They have a great selection of cocktails and the food is to die for, and I was dreaming about it for days afterwards!

The atmosphere is so great as well. The decor is really artistic, quirky and original, yet really comfortable and welcoming too. You almost feel like you're over having someone's (really really nice) home.

I have been to both of the MIB restaurants a handful of times and I have to say, the service, food and atmosphere has been excellent every time. I would highly recommend with restaurant for lunch or dinner. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited August 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“One of the best restaurants in Belfast”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This restaurant, both locations, is amazing. The cocktail menu is reasonable, and each and every one is delicious (I'm a fan) and the food is spectacular. Please note that the menu is split into smalls and large (I think) referring to starters and mains- some reviewers have complained that their smalls are too small and have given this restaurant a low mark because of this. Please don't let your idiocy spoil it for the rest of us...
My favourite main is the beef salad. It's amazing, the balance of flavours is balanced beautifully and it is a delight. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2014