Kings Lodge Guest Accommodation
Agoda.com
US$98
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslisburn roadvia lateroomscity centreoff road parkingfancy showerjacuzzi bathbus stop righttitanic suiteboutique hotelulster fryfinishing touchesroom facilitiesvisit belfastfreshly cooked breakfastsoda breadbreakfast was includednice breakfast
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Wasnt too sure what to expect - and wasnt that worried as was just a 'base',but we really cannot praise the Kings Lodge enough!!
The building itself is beautiful! The decor is lovely,the lighting is fantastic and the rooms are very welcoming.
We stayed in the Titanic Suite which boasts a sauna in the shower!! The bed was extremely comfortable,and in general the room was incredible.
The best aspect of the KIngs lodge has got to be Melvyn the owner. You cannot ask for a more friendly,welcoming host. Nothing was too much for him and he went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our stay.
We would most definately reccommend the Kings Lodge and we will definately stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I cannot fault kings lodge in the 5 times we have stayed here. Melvin offers a welcoming, 'home from home' atmosphere, with his 'nothing-is-a-bother' approach. The beautiful modern rooms and the great food are second to none. Cannot recommend kings lodge high enough! Its the reason we return time and time again. K & R

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank baileys23
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Tried a few guesthouses and bed and breakfasts in the area which were fully booked. This was actually a good thing as it meant I found kings lodge which was cheaper than the b&bs and a much higher standard. Very helpful staff and lovely breakfast. Great in room facilities especially the power shower. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank cptjohntom
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I have stayed at the king lodge on several occasions and it is without doubt the finest B and B I have stayed in and I can tell you I have stayed in many. the furnishings are o the same standard as a five star luxury hotel and the bathrooms are beyond what anyone could even imagine in a guest house. The only time I have had luxury at this level was when I stayed in the "fairmont Chateau" in canada, but for that privilege I had to spend 400 dollars a night. OK so the Kings lodge is on a much smaller scale but non the less the quality is there. and to complement such scrumptious accomodation there is Melvin, the host, nothing is too much trouble, whatever it takes to make you happy melvin will go beyond the mile to accomplish. I highly recommend this place and would stay no where else if I again visit belfast.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2013

My brother and I stayed at the Kings Lodge for 2 nights. the whole experience was excellent from start to finish. A big thank to Melvyn for his suberb service and great breakfasts!!. The accommodation would put many 5 star places to shame. The attention to detail is very good. The rooms are very well appointed with beautiful ensuite bathrooms, nice white towels, fridge, tea+coffee making facilities and very good quality bed linen .
The place it's self is well placed for shops,places to eat and drink which are about 10 mins walk down the road.
Lastly, the price was far too cheap for what we had, although I'm not complaining, fair's fair and you do need to increase your prices as I don't know how you are making a proffit. I will be back and will highly recommend yor place to my friends. Thanks again for making our weekend !

Room Tip: Any room here would be ok.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family