“Unreal”

Kings Lodge Guest Accommodation
Ranked #10 of 51 Belfast B&B and Inns
“Unreal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stayed here for one night and would definitely return. We were welcomed by the owner Melvin who was such a lovely accommodating guy, couldn't do enough for us and couldn't have been nicer. We stayed in the bush mills suite. The room was a nice size and the bathroom was top class jacuzzi bath with power shower. Fresh homemade pizza was lovely and it was great that this was included in the price also the breakfast was lovely. Would recommend staying here to others.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank RDoran1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

Hotel convenient to Belfast . Contemporary decor with a power shower in the Linenhall room such a great luxury . Sensible prices and no single supplement made my stay so pleasant . Welcoming staff and cleaniness of rooms superb . The breakfast was not up to the standard I was expecting. I stayed in the downstairs room you can hear the traffic but not disturbing
I would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Select the room with a power shower
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

My firm booked a night in Kings Lodge for me and thank God they did that. I don't go into much details but basically everything was spot on, I mean everything. Melvyn is a great lad, very friendly and you can tell he is all about making your stay as pleasant as possible.
If my business takes me to Belfast again I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

seen this place on laterooms.com and booked
handy for Belfast and not far from the Kings Hall
Rooms and bathrooms are decorated to a high spec and the place is well maintained
warm welcome when we arrived
breakfast is ok only thing missing from the breakfast table was jam and or marmalade to go with the toast
Prices for rooms are good
was impressed with the place stayed again when returned to Belfast
Cant go wrong staying here I would stay here again

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Belfast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I stayed at the Kings Lodge in Feb 2013 as I was heading to a work do at the Kings Head and I couldn't have picked a better spot. I had booked a different B&B on the Lisburn road but a workmate had suggested this place to me and when I looked up the website I cancelled the other immediately! The rooms looked exactly like that in the pictures, everything was clean and modern. I was greeted at reception by the owner who was down to earth and friendly. I was unfortunate enough to sustain a leg injury on the night out and although I spent most of the night in the RVH I got a short sleep in the bed, it was comfy . The owner couldn't have been more helpful the next morning - offered to bring my breakfast to my room as I was on crutches and to carry my bags down when checking out as well as allowing me a little more grace time in checking out as I had to wait on a lift. Great B&B it could easily be classed as a hotel! Worth every penny from someone whose stayed in several Belfast hotels.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed Easter weekend and could not find fault with anything, overall it was excellent, Melvyn was very friendly and helpful, we would highly recommend the kings lodge.
The breakfast was really delicious and we look forward to staying again.

• Stayed March 2013
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have stayed here on four separate occasions now, and have found everything to be of the highest standard - lovely comfortable rooms, modern showers, helpful friendly owner and good food both for breakfast and evening meals if desired.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo