Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter
  • Room Service
Tara Lodge(Belfast)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centrebotanic avenueuniversity streetstreet parkingulster museumbotanical gardensstudent areabotanic train stationshort staythe hotel is cleanbars and restaurantslocation is greatmin walkroom was spaciousenjoyed my staybooked this hotelstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Hotel was only so-so as I found that there was no shower gel or shampoo the bathroom was not clean and the staff were not the usual IBIS standard. Hotel is located in an area of Belfast which definatly is not to be walked after dark. There are better value hotels located in better areas

Room Tip: Try the Holiday inn just down the road
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2012

we stayed in the Queens Quarter Ibis for £90 for all of us, three kids in adjoining room with adults next door. Large spacious room for the kids, clean and comfortable and very good value. The ensuites are space-age pods - a bit wierd but fine, Grohe fixtures so best quality! The location is nicer thatn city centre with Queens University, botanic gardens and lots of cafes and restaurants at the doorstep. It was quiet too, something you can't be guaranteed of in the city centre.

Room Tip: Ask for the X12 rooms - they are very spacious, triple rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
ibisbqq, General Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

We are delighted to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable, and that our hotel is situated in a quiet location and very near to all the bars and restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Spent 3 nights in this hotel april 2012. Great value,perfect rooms, ideal location and most of all real people to help at all times. Going again soon
Bobkennedy

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for posting your comments. We appreciate all feedback very much and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Queens Quarter, Belfast.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I booked into this hotel last night on a late deal and for £39 I had one of the best hotel experiences I have had in a long time. Room was basic but pristine. I felt that I might have been the first person ever to stay in it. Tea/coffee facilities were good, shower was perfect, bed was comfortable and the room was quiet and well ventilated. I can highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

At £39 a night you do not expect a standard like this. Perfectly clean and functioning room. No problems or hassle. Quick and easy check in and out.

Will def be back. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2012

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Queens Quarter, Belfast.