“welcoming hotel”

Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter
Ranked #19 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed for 2 nights 29+30 June and were very impressed. we came over for my son's graduation and found the hotel clean,comfortable,welcoming and central to everything we needed. Would highly recommend and will certainly stay again. Thank you to the friendly staff for making our short stay a pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
VikrantTyagi1, Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear bbshaz,

Many thanks for your review and your recommendation. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter and that our hotel location and facilities were perfect for your stay.
Congratulations once again for your sons graduation.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Belfast.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Stayed overnight when in Belfast for part of my training for the World Police and Fire Games.
Wonderful welcome with early access to my room which was clean and refreshing. Great shower room.
Staff amazing with nothing too much trouble. Happy to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank LynnLaramy
VikrantTyagi1, Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear LynnLaramy,

Thank you for your glowing review.
I am delighted to see that you had a pleasant stay here at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter and that you were able to make us of our early check in. I will pass on your kind words to my colleagues, whom I know will be chuffed. I am sure this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously provide a high standard of service for all our guests.
We would like to wish you good luck for the games, and hope you will return to Ibis Queens Quarter.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

stayed at ibis during easter holidays very central for shopping and tiantic enjoyed my stay room small but clean breakfast good did not have an evening meal would go back again some really good restaurants close by
parking free as part of our booking just as well cos we never moved the car in two days just enjoyed the city life

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sheila209938

Dear sheila209938,

Many thanks for your comments. I am pleased to see that our hotel was well located for your visit, and that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We stayed here one night during a tour of Ireland and the UK. The staff was incredibly friendly and helped to arrange a black cab tour for us. Great value and location! We appreciated the hotel's focus on the environment.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank DawnMR

Dear DawnMR,

Many thanks for your positive review.
As a customer focused hotel I am very chuffed to see that you had a pleased and enjoyable stay here at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, I will relay your feedback to my colleagues. I do hope that rest of your UK trip was just as pleasant.
I do hope that if or when you return to Northern Ireland that you will choose to return to us.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Booked into Ibis Queen's Quarter to save me travelling home after a late night out. Cost us £20 each, which really is nothing.

Check in was quick and easy, and we also paid up front. The hotel was bigger and a lot more well decorated than expected, not a bad thing at all. Room was spacious enough, well decorated, had enough lighting and had both heating and air conditioning. Bathroom may be a bit small for some, but it had all the essentials. Beds were rather comfortable too.

Will definitely recommend, not only for one night stay but for a good break!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JFerris972

Dear JFerris972,

Many thanks for sharing your review through trip advisor and your high recommendation. Our team here at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter strive to provide our guests with exceptional service and I have delighted to see that we exceeded your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

It is a nice hotel near the city center. I had a very nice room with large windows, so I had a very nice view over the street. The room was very comfortable, good internet, clean and spacious. Just around the corner there was a street with some restaurants, pubs etc. The breakfast was good with enough variation etc.

Room Tip: I had a room at the front, but had no noise from the street.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank normandic

Dear normandic,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We here at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter are pleased to see that our hotel location, facilities were perfect for your visit.
We do hope you choose to return again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

As a local, this was my first time staying in Belfast, a friend and I stayed here for a night, when we were heading out in Belfast and didn't want to have to worry about getting a taxi home.

We checked in in the afternoon, quickly and simply. Our room was spacious enough for us both to get ready, with 2 single beds and a cabin bathroom. It was cheap, clean and comfortable, exactly what we were looking for. If you're just looking for somewhere to lay your head, with no frills, this is the place for you.

Steph.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear StephJ91 ,

Many thanks for taking the time to relay your comments and for your recommendation. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay here at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter and that the hotel facilities were perfect for your needs.
We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards