“Ibis Belfast Queens quarter”

Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter
Ranked #17 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Excellent value at £45 for twin room for 2 people. Friendly and helpful staff.
Everything very clean. Location very good but difficult to find parking in the street. Didn't eat in hotel but menu in restaurant looked good and breakfast available very early.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sarah J
VikrantTyagi1, Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Sarah,

Many thank for leaving your review regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff and cleanliness up to your expectations.

We do hope you return in the near future.

Kind Regards

There are newer reviews for Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room and a short stroll to the City Center.
If I was to visit Belfast again there would be no question in staying there.
One small criticism is that the shower water pressure could have been better but it's only a small grievance as the stay in general was fantastic.
A big thank you to all the staff, and Happy Christmas.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back of the hotel, very quiet, no street noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DanielK976

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review through trip advisor. As a customer focused hotel I am delighted to see that you had a pleasant and relaxing stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I will relay your feed back to my team whom I know will be chuffed. I do apologise regarding the shower, I will make sure that this is sorted for your next stay.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 December 2013

1  Thank Edward V

Reviewed 1 December 2013

An excellent choice for business or tourism. The hotel is well located and very comfortable. The building has character but has been very well finished and modernised inside.
The only complaint i have is that there was only on street parking which was a bind.

1  Thank CharlesO54

Dear Clarles,

Many thanks for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay here at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

2  Thank John S
VikrantTyagi1, Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I must commend Damien on check in for his friendly and helpful manner. Having had a slight issue with our room I found him extremely helpful and eager to resolve the problem with minimal inconvenience to us. The token of a free breakfast was also very kind as a way of making up to us for the problem we had experienced at check in. My only issue would have been the cobwebs around the curtains in the dining area. The hotel itself is very clean but eating breakfast and seeing huge cobwebs hanging was not very pleasant.
All in all a good hotel, good Wi-Fi access, really comfy beds
I would stay again if I was in Belfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lovetotravelthe... t

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay through trip advisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter and that Damian was able to resolve the problem with your reservation to your satisfaction. I am disappointed to read your comments regarding the cobwebs, please be assured that housekeeping have removed them, please accept my sincerest apologies.
I am pleased to see that this will not deter you from returning in the near future.
I will relay your comments back to Damian whom I know will be chuffed.

My team and I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The hotel itself was lovely. Friendly staff and nice modern room and clean bathroom. However, there are NO private parking facilities so we parked our car on the street, across from the hotel's entrance thinking this might be the safest option, as the hotel is located near the Holylands area of students. After driving away from the hotel we realised the back of our car's wingmirror had been knocked off by someone in the middle of the night. The wingmirror was on the pavement side of the road so it was not hit by another car. If you're taking your car with you, I would not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eimear M

Dear Eimear,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter.
Overall I am pleased to see that you found the hotel, staff and room to your liking. I am however saddened to see that your car was damaged during your stay.

My staff and I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope that you will return again in the New Year.