“Extremely satisfied!”

Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter
Ranked #17 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very good service, I was made to feel very welcome upon arrival. The room was lovely and clean, the shower was great and I would recommend this hotel to anyone! I would like to thank the lovely lady Jo for her help during my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
VikrantTyagi1, Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Heather,

We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I am very happy to see that you had a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us and that our hotel facilities and staff exceeded your expectations. I will pass on your comments to the whole team especially Jo Ann, I Know they all will be thrilled.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Even though there were no rooms available in the hotel we were helped by Jo-Ann and Thomas at the front deskto to find another place to stay . They were great !! With people like them - friendly, helpfull, kind and with a lot of patience - I am sure that every stay at the hotel is a great experience.
Thanks a lot. We will always remeber it.
Malka. Bellha and Uzi from israel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear מלכה ק,

Many thanks for taking the time to let our TripAdvisor viewers know of our wonderful staff. I am pleased to see that Jo Ann and Thomas were able to help you out. I will pass on your comments to them both and know that they both will be very chuffed.
When your travels bring you back to Belfast, you know there is only one place to stay...... Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter !!

assistant General Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We highly recommend the Ibis hotel on University Street.
Thomas was very friendly, helpful, and generous; the room was nice and light and clean; the location is ideal: a minute away from Queen's University and from the busy Botanic avenue, and a 15min walk away from the city centre.
We were extremely well received at ibis, and will definitely come back to this hotel for our next visit in Belfast!

Dear Grooar,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter and also for your high recommendation. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, from our location to the staff to the hotel facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Great staff, they were helpful and friendly and they made the last three weeks very enjoyable. It's a good location, close to great restaurants and bars. The rooms are functional if a little modest, tho at the price I had no complaints. A big shout out to Jo and Tomas.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Oisin,

Thank you soo kindly for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter - we still miss you guys alot !!. I will pass on your "shout out" to Jo Ann and Thomas and hope you will pass on our regards to everyone.
Lets hope it won't be long before our sunny Belfast brings you back.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights in June, we felt welcomed the minute we approached the desk. The staff were lovely, always had a smile, and never to busy to have a chat, or give directions.
Our room was spotless, and very quiet and comfortable.
We only had breakfast there once, and it was just fine, lots of choices.
The location was fine for us, we enjoy walking, the weather was lovely, so the 10 minute walk to town was no problem.
I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I requested a quiet when I booked, and we certainly got that. I would recommend the back of the hote...

Dear JW51,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. My team and I are delighted to see that you had a pleasant and relaxing stay here at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter.
Thank you also for your title "the most welcoming staff" - comments like these really boost staff as the continue with their hard efforts.
We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is your standard Ibis, same decor, same comfy beds, great shower, huge room for wheelchair users. But what makes this ibis different from the others? The staff! Jo was a bundle of warmth, friendliness and information on our arrival, she couldn't do enough for us. Later on we met Thomas who is very eager to please, good craic while very professional also. Great banter with them both. Great assistance for booking and arranging taxis, planning the evening and directions. A really warm welcoming place. We Will be back.

Dear Mariaob,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. As a customer focused hotel our staff continuously strive to provide all our guests with a high standard of service and I am very pleased to see that you appreciated their efforts - "Not your usual Ibis". I will pass on your regards to Jo Ann, Thomas and indeed the rest of the team. I know like myself they will be delighted.

We hope that it will not be long before your next visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I'm actually still staying here and I simply couldn't be happier with it!! The staff is super friendly, the room is really clean and spacious, and it's so close to city center! Best of all, the bar is open real late, and the food's pretty good! Thomas, the manager, got us more than everything we needed and some, and we really enjoyed the stay!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
VikrantTyagi1, Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Mark,

Wow, With such a title what Can I say apart from THANK YOU :)
I am delighted to see that you are still enjoying your stay. You will never want to leave at this rate!!
We very much appreciate your review. I will pass on your review to all the team especially Thomas who we both know will be thrilled.

Lets hope it won't long to your next wee trip.