Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter
  • Room Service
US$98
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centrebotanic avenueuniversity streetstreet parkingulster museumbotanical gardensstudent areabotanic train stationshort staythe hotel is cleanbars and restaurantslocation is greatmin walkroom was spaciousenjoyed my staybooked this hotelstayed here for one night
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night and it delivered a good quality service and a comfortable night's sleep as one would expect from an Ibis. The warm welcome from Thomas and his help with the wifi set-up was greatly appreciated. The only negative was the breakfast which was a bit dismal (cold beans and a hard fried egg at 7.15am) and in a depressingly dark room. Other than that, a sound choice in a nice neighbourhood and in easy reach of the university.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
VikrantTyagi1, Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear Toontravels1958,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. on the whole I and happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that Thomas was able to help, I am however disappointed that there were some areas they let us down. Pleased be rest assured that we will take the necessary steps to ensure this will not reoccur in the future.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Arrived Fri night for a weekend break and made th right choice with this hotel. Was really quite central with just 5 minutes walk to a wide range of bars and restaurants. The hotel was spotless and the staff very helpful and friendly. Especially liked the ultra modern bathroom. Bar area was lovely also.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scotty774
VikrantTyagi1, Manager at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Scotty,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I am chuffed to see that you had a great stay and that you enjoyed our unique bathroom pods.
We do hope to see you again for another lovely wee weekend break.

Kind regards

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have stayed in this hotel a few times and it's always really good, the staff are brilliant and very helpful when we were both checking in and out, my only downfall to this particular visit, was that the room we were allocated was just too small, and I know that all I really need is a bed and shower, but having stayed here before and knowing that I could get a more spacious room for the same price I felt a bit disheartened. It was a second floor room and was just too cramped and the storage for our bags wasn't great and as we are both female there was hair and make up on the go, and it was a hassle trying to get past each other and there was only one plug below the mirror. Having said that it would be my only downfall, everything else was brilliant, I happened to forget an item and after speaking to a Rebecca on the phone, she couldn't have been more helpful, and rang me back in a very short space of time and assured me that it was found and then offered to post it out to me as I wasn't able to get down.

Room Tip: Avoid second floor rooms if you like your space like me
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Linda,

Many thanks for your review and also your loyalty. As a customer focused hotel I am thrilled to see that even with the issue of the room being too small, you still gave us the title "Brilliant Hotel". We fully understand theses rooms are lacking in space and only really use them as a last resort. Thank you also for your mention regarding your belongings, I was only to happy to help.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a couple of days Although we had asked when booking for an accessible room we were given a room on the 5th floor.Thankfully this didn't cause any problems.
Room was clean and tidy and the food excellent Also top marks for all staff. Would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Stephen,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your review regarding you recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. I am glad to see that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and that you thought our hotel was a "Really Great Place to stay". I am saddened to see that on this occasion we were not able to fulfil your request, but will do our utmost to fulfil it next time.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I wanted to spend some quality time with my girlfriend, this was a spontaneous thought, so I had nothing organised and decided on a night out and an overnight stay in Belfast. Friends have recommended the IBIS hotel before so I arranged an overnight stay here. From the minute I booked in until we checked out the staff were absolutely fantastic especially Rebecca Tyagi. I was very surprised with how clean, accommodating and reasonably priced the hotel was. We will definitely be returning to the Ibis hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank antony f

Dear Anthony,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay with us at Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter. As a parent myself I fully understand the need for a wee get a away now and again. As a customer focused hotel, I am delighted to see that you found every aspect of your stay thoroughly enjoyable.

We look forward to your next wee get away.