“No Thrills Comfort”

Ranked #19 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
“No Thrills Comfort”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Booked two rooms for Friday night stay. Good central location. Checking in was quick, no fuss. Rooms we're clean, good clean bathroom and bed was comfortable - good quality bedding. For price it would be hard to find better in the city centre. Highly recommend.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
VikrantTyagi, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future. Kind regards,
Vikrant Tyagi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We flew to Belfast from Bristol on 11th November and stayed at the Ibis Hotel, which was excellent in every way, staff were helpful and courteous and the food was first class. Situated right in the heart of the city.....close to the shopping centre.... the entertainment and pubs a short walk away, The Belfast people were friendly and welcomed us, and a visit to the local pubs proved to be an experience to remember.....as was the Guinness! All in all a brilliant break which Sue and I really enjoyed

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at ibis City Centre, Belfast I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.
Kind regards
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We spent 3 nights at Ibis Belfast City Centre. It is a nice hotel with comfortable rooms, good location, city center only a few minutes walk! The irish breakfast was really good! Enjoyed our stay there!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Clean and friendly, usual IBIS charm. We had a room on the 9th floor which made for great views of belfast. The hotel itself is at a great location at the top of Castle street, very central. We were there for a gig at the Ulster Hall. Most places walkable from here.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis City Centre, Belfast. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.
Kind regards
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stayed here for 10 nights during October with my two children ages 4 and 1.5. The staff at this hotel could not have been more helpful. They allowed me to store food for my children in the fridge and they heated a bottle for the 1 year old each night. They were understanding when my daughter broke a glass in the dinning room - this was the kitchen staff and they didn't fuss when they were noisy (not that noisy). THe breakfast is buffet, plenty to eat, more than you could. I would often come down late, 9 to 9.30am and there was always plenty left, some times just fried eggs no scrambled but that was ok. I got the deal with the breakfast included. They rooms were nice a modern and they were cleaned and made over every day. I also got fresh sheets every third day. I felt completely safe here and felt I could leave things in my room with no issue. The bathroom was your typical UK bathroom small but bigger than most and clean. The roof did need a bit of a wipe over but the cleaning staff probably never looked up at the roof. When I booked they organised a corner room so that I would have more room. There was a bit of street noise but nothing too loud. Not a great area, across the road from the black cab rank but very central, two minute walk to city shopping. Convenience store across the road, not open late though. THis was a great hotel for value for money and I met lost of local and international tourists at breakfast that made the stay more pleasurable, great chat. Tours are available from the desk too, very easy to organise.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thanks for your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, it really matters to us that you enjoy your time and that every aspect of your stay meets your expectations. Thank you for your comments regarding our team they will be very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards