“Hen weekend”

Ibis Belfast City Centre
Ranked #22 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 15 April 2014

8 of us stayed here for a hen weekend and it was ideal. we had requested 4 twin rooms but there was only 1 so they gave us free breakfast and put an extra bed in the rooms which were fine for us and we were happy. Its very central and close to shops and a really good price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andie-19
VikrantTyagi, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for your comments. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel and our great team here met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

There are newer reviews for Ibis Belfast City Centre

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I booked 5 rooms for the 12th april for my cousins 40th. We were all very impressed by, the value, location & customer service we got. They rooms we booked were all together, they were clean & perfect for what we wanted....they even put an extra bed in the room for my friend who decided to come last minute. Allanah & Jeanette the 2 receptionists were brilliant....we have never met 2 nicer girls who made sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable......every hotel should have receptionists for their hotels....they are a credit to themselves and Ibis :) I will be recommending this hotel to everyone, absolutely brilliant, we will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Book the Ibis....it is the ONLY place to stay!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rosie C

Thanks for your review of our hotel. It is great that our well-located hotel and facilities met your expectations and made your stay a comfortable one. Thank you for your comments regarding Jeanette and Alana they will be thrilled to hear your comments. Thanks for your feedback we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed here only one night, because of I needed to take a flight early in the morning.
The location is near to city center (10-15 minutes by walking).
The room is basic but ok.
Breakfast is good quality.
The hotel is in front of a public parking and give you a voucher included in the room price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gototropic

Thank you for taking the time to share your review through tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you had a pleasant stay here at ibis Belfast City Centre and found that the hotel location, car park and breakfast met your needs and expectations.
We do hope to see you again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Heather K

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here for one night, perfect for what we needed. Parked our car in 'City Car Park' for £6 overnight. Quick check in on arrival. Room big enough for two people. Very clean and everything working. Could be doing with extra towels but in the end didn't need them. We had a room on the 8th floor which was great since we couldn't hear the traffic. TV had loads of channels. We slept soundly and had no complaints. One small thing.... a cocktail menu would be great!! We have stayed in the Days Hotel many, many times and wouldn't even consider going back there after staying here. More central and the streets that surround it are the 'true Belfast' in my opinion. Will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ibis City Centre, Belfast. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I had never stayed at an Ibis property prior to this stay. I was impressed by the value, the location, the customer service, and the streamlined efficiency of personnel and the property in general. The rooms remind me of cruise ship cabins, complete with "one piece" bathrooms which I'm certain make for great maintenance and cleaning efficiency. Room decor is sparse, but I was there to sleep and shower, not look at the walls! LOL I would stay at other Ibis properties if this one is indicative of other properties.

Room Tip: I requested a room at the far end of the hall away from elevators. This proved quiet and calm. The...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thanks for your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, it really matters to us that you enjoy your time and that every aspect of your stay meets your expectations. Thanks for your feedback we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Good location to downtown. Very utilitarian. Reminded me of a YMCA. We had pre-paid for 2 nights here but left after one. I would not recommend staying here unless there was nothing else available. Very basic breakfast reminded me of a school lunch cafeteria.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for letting us know your thoughts. I would like to mention that our cooked breakfast is only for £6.95 per person which include 6 cooked items and wide range of continental products like fresh fruit, yoghurt , different cereals, breads , muffins etc. I am sorry you not find it up-to to your expectation but can assure you it is great value for money and regularly gets great feedbacks. If you like to discuss the issue more please contact me at any time on 02890238888 or email me details at h7232-gm@accor.com
Kind Regards