“Another great Chinese takeaway”
Review of Chop Stick House - CLOSED

Chop Stick House
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Stranmillis
Neighbourhood: Stranmillis
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I order chopsticks as a takeaway haven't ever eating inside it.

But the food is lovely, chicken kung po & salted chilli chicken some of the best dishes they offer. It's defo worth a try.

Only down side for me is that the curry is very tasteless & I love my curry. But do try chopsticks as it is nice.

There are newer reviews for Chop Stick House

Reviewed 7 December 2012

We have been going to Chopstick for years now and will continue to eat there cos its value for money, friendly and tasty. There have been many eating houses on this site...The Montmartre cafe is the earliest manifestation I can remember. It was fish and chips then. It was called Abacus, then Lucky Bridge and I lost track. It's called Chopstick now and is a busy spot. Its mainly a carry out business but it's neatly set out with tables and booths so you can sit in. Its prices are very reasonable and the food is wok fresh which makes it really appealing.You can take beer or a bottle of wine and in with you which is a great boon to any place.
The staff are very friendly and patient and the food has never disappointed. A menu written in Chinese is always displayed for the many Chinese and oriental customers. This is proof enough, its'nt it that the food is authentic? I'm looking forward to our next visit already.

1  Thank blackmountainboy
Reviewed 20 January 2011

Best Chinese in Belfast - fast service, very clean and great food - lots of veggie option and even my non-vegetarian friends love the salt and chilli tofu!! Great for takeaway or to sit in for a quick meal.

1  Thank itsumo_no