Vagabonds
US$137
US$129
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Crescent Townhouse(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$113
US$97
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree breakfastbed dormcommon roomfemale dormhostel guestsfun place to staycommon areasblack cab tourcity centreplenty of hot waterbotanic gardensthree nightswould definitely stay here againmin walknorthern irelandcerealbackpackers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

We moved from a different hostel to this one i like this hostel very much. it has clean and good rooms. Good space also. The staff care only about the partying and even they are on holiday it is not proffesional to smoke the weed in company of other gusts. They were noisy and many other visitors in hostel said same.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 28 November 2013

They overbooked our room and it ended up that a couple of lads had to share a single bunk but they seemingly knew and offered no apology in the morning.
Lost my mates passport which they eventually found, not that impressed overall, next time I am in Belfast I think i'll give it a miss.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank domkj
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I typically don't bother reviewing despite getting spammed by hostelworld to do so but this place was exceptional. People are extremely relaxed and friendly. Definitely have to be part of the student/early twenties/youth-pub life scene to be able to enjoy/associate with the place but given the location (University/student pub district, 10minute walk from town centre) that's the essential demographic anyway so the idea works. Only gutting thing was not being able to enjoy the stagger back from the pub and relax vibe to Vagabonds but that's because I was travelling alone so wasn't really set to be going out anywhere, nothing to do with the hostel.

Room Tip: I was in a private room (got a free upgrade) so can't offer much info here.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

The staff was awesome! The place is nice, very clean. I met fun people and we partied hard at the hostel. I liked it more than the clubs in the city! The staff was very helpful when came the time to visit Belfast. They gave us a map and told us the easiest ways to get around the city. The hostel is very safe; almost too much (during the night I came out of my room to go to the washroom and when I came back to my room, there was no way I could get back in since I had forgotten my key... At last I found a little cozy spot somewhere in the living room). Best hostel in Belfast by far!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Fantastic, quaint little hostel located at the end of belfasts "golden mile" and close to student areas of the city. The place is perfect for solo or small groups with a strong familial/communal atmosphere making it an ideal place for socialising with fellow travellers and getting to know the city. The staff are always there and willing to help at any stage and Verdi inclusive of everyone staying in the hostel. Breakfast is included with regular cheap and plentiful dinners on offer. The place is a lot of fun and can be difficult to leave (except for the nightly social activities where the majority of the group participates). It is difficult to feel alone and yet it is just as easy to spend some time with yourself. Thank you to Richard, Kasia and the team.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo