“Best hostel I've ever been to”
Review of Vagabonds

Vagabonds
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed at Vagabonds 4 years ago and fell in love with it. I loved it so much I came back a second time and it's still just as good. The staff are really friendly and helpful and that's what makes Vagabonds so memorable.
I spent many hours outside using the Ping pong table which is great fun.
The mattresses were comfy and the showers were always hot.
I would certainly recommend Vagabonds to anyone! As Arnold Swartzenegger famously said....'I'll be back'

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Now I know why there ist free earplugs at the frontdesk! Just hear everything, its really annoying and the quality of sleep is bad, no matter how good the rooms are, I wonder where all these good ratings come from. 50€ for are room is too expensive though, i might top up 10€ the next time and get a real hotel...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank H D
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Nice hostel - clean, comfy, reasonably priced and in a good location. Staff (and owners) are all super friendly and will go out of their way to make sure you have a good trip. I got in super late and was almost out of luck with last minunte accomidation on a saturday night but these guys saved the day.. cheers! x

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Probably one of the most friendly, laid-back and funky hostel I've ever been to. Really cosy albeit in the city centre and really cool multicultural staf. Special mention to Jarvi, Bob & the lasagnas ;). Love you guys.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Very tidy, well organised and secure hostel, breakfast was included and there is an amazing common room that constantly played GoT episodes!! Staff were a super friendly and no one took themselves too seriously, great value at £12 a night.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed 3 nights in this hostel. The staff is really friendly, and the place is clean. There where a lot of people but the hostel was quiet. In Belfast will be my first choice in the future because I really like spend time in this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed in Vagabonds for 3 nights on our first visit to Belfast. It was extremely clean and quirky, excellent facilities and really friendly helpful staff. My friend and I had a twin room which was very comfortable and excellent value for money. Easy walking distance to the centre and all the attractions. On our last day they organised black-cab tour for us. Breakfast of cereal and toast and free tea and coffee all day added to the excellent value for money

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends