“Make sure you get Helen as your guide...”
Review of Ghost Walk Belfast

Ghost Walk Belfast
Ranked #60 of 108 Tours in Belfast
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Make sure you get Helen as your guide...”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

A great fun hour and a bit wandering around the city centre hearing interesting stories and learning about local life. If you're looking to be scared witless, well you may be disappointed- but I for one didn't really expect that..

Visited October 2013
2 Thank alan071066

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The girl that laughed a lot”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We went on the tour and the guide (Her name was caroline) knew her stories but she made a lot of jokes or gags (like every 2 mins). She had a lot of energy and was smiling a lot so it took all the credibility to al the stories. The only thing that was scary was when she screamed at us.
For me it was a waste of time and money.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Julian D
Cardiff
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Better for kids”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I initially thought it was a bit strange that the tour started at 7.30pm in May as it would still be very light but then I thought it would probably be really scary anyway. The tour was good fun but not very scary so I was a bit disappointed. It was very interesting and the tour guide was friendly but it was not as good as ghost tours I've been on in other cities. I enjoyed myself but would probably only recommend for families with children.

Visited May 2013
Galashiels, United Kingdom
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“spirit of adventure ?”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

OK ghost walk not a jumping out in costume like some guide was quite good but if the group was large I think we might have struggled to hear her tour lasted an hour

Visited April 2013
2 Thank bruce h
Belfast, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice walk with some history stories”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Was a good night out with some nice stories about Belfast city center and streets/buildings. Now for me it was understandable but for some of my friends the Belfast accent was hard to understand.
The guide did a good job though in getting interactive with the group.
All in all a nice tour, not too long and not too short, a bit of walking though!

1 Thank JohnnyvdP