City Hub Apartments
Malmaison(Belfast)
Bullitt Hotel(Belfast)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a girls night out in Belfast, 5 min walk from the clubs, pubs and shopping! Clean, tidy well presented apartment, quiet location, nice big comfy beds and there was milk, butter and tea bags left for us, which was a nice touch. Only gripe was in the welcome folder it stated that we had to clean the apartment before we left (which we did, even moped the floors!) and the staff told us we had to take out all of our rubbish! I think this is abit ridiculous, surely they should have cleaners to do this? Another plus was free secure under ground parking but u can only park one car, there is however free parking in the next street or a prepaid secure carpark across the road.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Everything was dusty, from floors to furniture. Bathroom was pretty grubby as well as kitchen. Hairs & dirt very plain to see on bathroom floor. The worst is yet to come.......... The bed is the first thing I check when I stay anywhere & there was hair on it between sheets & on pillow cases. It was crumpled & wasn't made properly which I felt in light of no cleaning been done elsewhere in apartment before we arrived that the bed hadn't been changed since previous occupants.

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Tillyros
Reviewed 10 October 2012

The location is great; a 5 min walk to downtown.The "check-in" process was not that great because there is no reception (because it is an apartment building) and the front door is locked. Even though we called ahead, which is required, we had to wait outside in the rain for about 10-15 minutes, making phone calls that went to voice mail before someone came to the door. The apartment was spacious and we loved the combination washer/dryer in the kitchen but the bed was small, the aprtment wasn't spotlessly clean and the tap in the bathroom ran constantly.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SandyK2012
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I booked one of those apartments to stay for a night with my mother and brother. I was a bit concerned with their new check-in rules since we could not inform an exact arrival time (we were driving from Edinburgh and had to get a ferry to get to Belfast). Thankfully, our calculations turned out to be okay and we arrived on the time we had expected. I quickly called Patricia Harkin and she joined us to show us the apartment. The covered parking is really a good asset. It works well, looks organized. The apartment was even more than what we needed just for one night - since it offers a reasonably equipped kitchen and also a washing machine. The rooms are not fairly big - but were fair enough. One of the bathrooms had an extremely loud fan but that did not turn out to be a problem. As a suggestion, it would be nice to perhaps hand out an electric adaptor for the customers to return with the apartment keys and car permit. I like the freedom of check-out: just drop the keys and things into the mail box and that is it. The apartment is located on a short walking distance from many interesting sites, so if one does not need attention from hotel staff, this is a good place to stay. A minor: one of the couches on the living room had a big rip - it does not leave a very good impression. Overall, a very good experience!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Although the apartment was in an adequate condition, clean but en-suit shower didn't work and sink was broken, Patricia Harkin from Corporate Apartments was a terrible customer services representative. Not only omitted the fact we would be charge for late arrival, but then it took the money out of my account without any warning and my consent. She sent then an email, when when i challenged this as she should have been honest with the cost upfront, she put the phone down on me saying that i was spoiling her day. I will never use this apartments again. Since then i have read other bad reviews complaining about this lady and other bad costumer service from staff at the Corporate Apartments and they should seriously re-visite their staff training and ensure they all behave professionally, carry out their work efficiently and treat costumers correctly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends