“Good grub”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I really like gourmet burger, their food is well priced and delicious, they also have a good choice of burgers on the menu and veggie options too.
Their staff are always really friendly aswell. The only downside I find is the seating which reminds me more of a McDonald's or similar. Overall its a great place to eat though.
Their staff are always so ft
friendly

1  Thank ibiza_rox

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Great range on menu. Well cooked burgers. Excellent sides. The chocolate milkshake is divine! They dropped my fav off the menu though. The pesterella! :(

Reviewed 22 January 2013

plenty of choice when it comes to how you want your burger. staff were friendly and offered us options which meant we saved money on our bill.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Its name gives it away but to me the burgers arent gourmet just have different options to fill it with...the burger was ok nothing special. The service was slow but on the whole a decent meal for the price.

1  Thank ncokey
Reviewed 16 December 2012 via mobile

My partner and I decided to try this place as they accept the high life diners card and I had heard good reports. We went at lunch time and there was only one other couple. We actually noticed they left a lot of their food which wasn't an encouraging sign. The staff were pleasant and and took our order quickly. It was nice to see that they had a good selection off veggie options for myself. When our food arrived it look lovely but on tasting the burger there was quite a lot of sauce covering it, i asked for extra pickles on my burger and actually got two which wasn't great, my partner and I shared a side of onion rings with our lunch but we didn't eat them as they were over done and not much flavour. I don't think I will return.

1  Thank Lovetotravel8910