“great”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bt2 8dy
Reviewed 26 January 2014

went for lunch. beautiful chilli squid. the serive was nice. a little bit noisey or do i mean buzz we will be back soon

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Twice I have been here for lunch in the last month. I love the different things you get on the menu from what you would typical see on any Chinese menu. The staff are friendly and both times I have visited there has been a real buzz about it. Beautiful flavours and value for money to. I would highly recommend a visit to here

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Ate here recently on a quiet sunday evening. The menu was a generic Chinese menu, not the noodle dishes that this place used to do well, I think these are only sold at lunchtime. That was disappointing enough, but the food that we ordered was very poor. Four main courses arrived within two minutes of ordering, obviously not cooked fresh, and it was apparent from the taste and quality of the food. side orders not included in the price which makes it expensive also.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My absolute favourite but the ingredients seem to change every time I go. There is never enough of the white/tofu/slice thing in there, too many carrots and I'm so sad they stopped doing vegetarian dumplings. I would have lived on those alone. For the rest of my life.

Nice place, just needs to bring back the veggie dumplings. The vegetable spring rolls just don't cut it.

1  Thank Deborah C
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We came one Saturday night about 8 pm into an almost empty restaurant. Bit disconcerting but nevertheless we sat down. Upon being presented with the menu we noticed a distinct lack of noodle dishes! The online menu I'd seen earlier in the day is completely different from the one we were presented with. There were only TWO noodle dishes available and they were both Singapore noodle style meals which can be got in almost any Chinese restaurant. Feeling a little bit cheated we decided to stay as we had already ordered drinks. However I would hesitate to return - this is just another run-of-the-mill Chinese.