“Simply amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Queen's Quarter
Description: Located in Belfast Northern Ireland, it is a new restaurant and has great and amazing food. Very reasonably priced. I would love to get them on Trip Advisor, as I hope our hotel will recommend them as well.
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Myself and family frequent this wonderful authentic Italian restaurant often and have never been disappointed with the cuisine or the service. The front of house staff are warm and friendly and the food never fails to satisfy our appetites or our taste buds! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant everyone and anyone! Worth a visit! Give it a try!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very average food, flavor seemed to be missing. I ordered a dish in a tomato sauce and it seemed more like a brown sauce. The prices weren't bad but neither me nor my wife enjoyed our meals. I wouldn't eat here again.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

we travelled to Belfast in a group from Kilkenny, London and Kerry.we enquired about vegetarian food and on availability we went in to wait for the rest of the group and eat.choice of veggie menu was limited pasta or pizza!we chose both and a pizza.half way into the meal I found a black hard object (like coal)in my food which I bit on,painfully.we complained to management who weren`t very sympathetic.we were refunded the salad and pizza as we weren`t sure which dish it came from.it was very disappointing and an unpleasant start to our 2 day stay in Belfast.the rest of our group on arriving chose not to eat there

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We went to Carlito's on Saturday during the day, Good value for money and great tasting food. We both found the staff friendly and very helpful would recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Carlito's is a friendly relaxed Italian restaurant with a good range of dishes that combine the real taste of Italy with some fantastic local ingredients. The various seafood options are, in my view, quite exceptional. They are not pretentious, they are simple, but beautifully thought out and cooked to perfection with Italian panache. This also makes them extremely good value. Make sure you have something that includes the homemade pesto - the doughballs are a great starter that includes it - tip - break the doughalls in half to more easily scoop up the pesto! We eat here twice while in Belfast as we were staying in the area and our other experiences were a bit hit and miss.