“Great service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Queen's Quarter
Description: Located in Belfast Northern Ireland, it is a new restaurant and has great and amazing food. Very reasonably priced. I would love to get them on Trip Advisor, as I hope our hotel will recommend them as well.
“Great service”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Fresh and flavoursome, totally recommend this place, friendly and fast service. Great Italian food, recommend the scallop starter, really good value

Visited October 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Relaxing and Delicious”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My friend and I had a great dinner after a long day of travel and a tour of Belfast. A lovely glass of red wine warmed us up. Then, we dined on pizza and salads.

Visited October 2013
Templepatrick, United Kingdom
“Lovely Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This was my first time in this restaurant and it was a great experience. The food and service were excellent. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone. I went at a lunch time, it was quiet but in fairness it was an early lunch If was having. I would go back and try it for nigh time meal. Well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
Ottawa
“Nice, quaint italian restaurant that also caters to families”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My family and I had just arrived in Belfast and wanted to find a small restaurant that offered a good meal while being friendly to children. Seeing a stroller in the restaurant, we entered and were pleased to see a great menu with a kids section. The meals were excellent and well portioned. We were quite pleased with our experience and would recommend this restaurant to other tourists.

• Visited September 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good Italian”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Nice and near to our accommodation, a good Italian restaurant with friendly staff and excellent food.

Visited September 2013