“Stop spraying Mr Sheen!!”
Review of Cafe Naz

Cafe Naz
Ranked #227 of 1,129 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Food excellent but they have a terrible habit of spraying Mr Sheen when a table vacates & your eating at the next table. Tables are so close together it's just not acceptable as the aroma of Mr Sheen is so strong. A damp cloth would do.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have been here a few times, and it is actually where I would chose to go out for a meal in Belfast. Although slightly out of the centre of town, it is just a short drive into the middle of Belfast.
To me, the food here is authentic, full of favour and does not taste mass produced.
As some other people have said, I do find it quite cold, this maybe something management should look at.
The staff appear to be Indian (always a good sign) are helpful and friendly.
I would say it is maybe slightly more on the expensive side but honestly, I pay it for the quality of food.
The tables are quite close together, great for couples maybe not so much for families of more that 4... but then again I dont know that many kids who love Indian.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Have been here a couple of times, nothing special but I was mostly pleased with the food. I always go for a lamb dish , ok so far. Service is just ok, bit cold ( inexperienced?) corkage charge a bit high but after all I will go back time to time.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Went here last night for a friends birthday. Swore a year ago i wont go back as they added hidden charges.. They done it again added £10 on our starter charged double for poppadums also corkage charge was per person which is ridiculous.. £25 ahead at bring your own is scandalous.. Also had to wait over and hour for our main... Now i will never be back..

6  Thank TasteBuds12
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I am always looking for an authentic experience, and heard good reports about here. But then again another Indian is listed quiet high on Trip and it was a real disappointment.
So service was great but then there was only a crowd of beer drinking boys in that eve during the week when we arrived. But the food was nothing to write home about. Okay is all I can say...........give it a go but not sure I'd be looking to return.......Belfast needs a decent Indian!