“Just brilliant”

Cafe Naz
Ranked #201 of 1,043 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Just brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

My friends and I we are all six people's ate hear a week ago. Waiter recommends us for meal deal. And was hugely impressed by the standard of cuisine and service. The food was wonderful from start to finish. The service and staff was extremely good and welcoming. We will be back soon.

2 Thank michaelgenna

“Food and service awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I never been hear before I was invited my frined birthday party and I was surprised with food quality and services. Waiter call harris he recommend us about meal deal, and I dont have word we all surprised. We really had excellent time. Staff really friendly and helpful. We will back soon

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious with Pleasant Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I were exhausted after a day of stomping pavement and popped into The Naz on Ormeau on a whim to grab some take out. I had the mixed veg marsala and my husband had the chicken korma. They do perform suggestive sales tactics, offering naan bread and poppadums for a discount - we did accept, knowing it would incur additional charges (to get 20% off). The staff was pleasant and welcoming, very nice gentlemen. The food was tasty, very heavy on the sauces however. I mixed my rice into my Marsala and it soaked up a lot of the sauce. Will definitely order there again when we come back to Belfast!

• Visited April 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great food and a little different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Great range of dishes and generally something a little different on the menu. The Indian tapas starter is a must. BYO too

Visited December 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Stop spraying Mr Sheen!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Food excellent but they have a terrible habit of spraying Mr Sheen when a table vacates & your eating at the next table. Tables are so close together it's just not acceptable as the aroma of Mr Sheen is so strong. A damp cloth would do.

• Visited March 2014