“Great Indian and byo :)”
Review of Cafe Naz

Cafe Naz
Ranked #208 of 1,056 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Indian and byo :)”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My boyfriend and I visited cafe naz as we had a groupon/living social deal. The food was superb and you can bring ur own bottle which is great :) we had starters and a main each plus poppadoms and naan bread. Not expensive at all. Quite a small restaurant but the staff are lovely and the food is superb. :)

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Victoria J

“Great meal”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Have had several take aways from naz but this was the first time my friends and I have eaten in. Food was fresh and authentic. Loved the starters to share. Waited a while on our main (an hour), but we didn't mind as out for the evening. Cost approx 20 pounds each with tip included. Would definitely go back again!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank holidays1234a
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Just brilliant”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

My friends and I we are all six people's ate hear a week ago. Waiter recommends us for meal deal. And was hugely impressed by the standard of cuisine and service. The food was wonderful from start to finish. The service and staff was extremely good and welcoming. We will be back soon.

2 Thank michaelgenna
“Food and service awesome”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I never been hear before I was invited my frined birthday party and I was surprised with food quality and services. Waiter call harris he recommend us about meal deal, and I dont have word we all surprised. We really had excellent time. Staff really friendly and helpful. We will back soon

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious with Pleasant Service”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I were exhausted after a day of stomping pavement and popped into The Naz on Ormeau on a whim to grab some take out. I had the mixed veg marsala and my husband had the chicken korma. They do perform suggestive sales tactics, offering naan bread and poppadums for a discount - we did accept, knowing it would incur additional charges (to get 20% off). The staff was pleasant and welcoming, very nice gentlemen. The food was tasty, very heavy on the sauces however. I mixed my rice into my Marsala and it soaked up a lot of the sauce. Will definitely order there again when we come back to Belfast!

• Visited April 2014