“Good for lunch or afternoon tea especially”

Spires Restaurant & Coffee Shop
Ranked #470 of 1,147 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Groups
Neighbourhood: Golden Mile
Description: Spires Restaurant & Coffee Shop offers a hearty welcome and specialises in local produce. We are famous for our delicious cooked breakfast, hot or snack lunches or if you prefer a coffee, bun and a chat. Our opening hours are 8am-5pmMonday to Saturday and are located in Spires Shopping Mall opposite Jurys Hotel.
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My husband and I regularly visit The Spires for lunch. We come across it first as I work close by. The food is always to an excellent standard and we always stick to the same, even though we always want to try other things. The Chicken Goujons are beyond what I can describe, there is a fantastic taste to the batter alone. I always go for the chicken curry and rice which is filled with chicken breast and vegetables, with that wonderful homemade taste.

I have also used Spires in my professional capacity to cater for an event and had a range of positive comments for their sandwiches and finger buffet foods.

This is a favourite with not only me and my husband but friends and colleagues.

It is often said by a lot of people that I know that it is a shame that it does not open at night, when they find it difficult to find a place for an evening meal or pre-theatre.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Even though I'm from N.Ireland, I'd never heard of this place and stumbled upon it by chance. I was after an 'Ulster Fry' (diet goes right out the window)

This place is very clean and well presented.. The welcome and indeed the service throughout, was really friendly!

I went for the 7 piece breakfast which was great value and certainly hit the spot.

I look forward to a return visit for breakfast soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

Went in for a late breakfast. It was the worst bacon sandwich I've ever had - the bacon was rock hard. Very expensive.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Excellent breakfasts and very good scones for scoffing with tea. All of this in a calm peaceful atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of Belfast.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

We often call in at Spires Coffee Shop for lunch or coffee we stopped yesterday for coffee and scones which was good as usual and very reasonably . The location is excellent for shopping etc.