“Surprise”

Ranked #381 of 1,200 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$2 - US$31
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stranmillis
Description: Cutters Wharf is renowned for those lazy, hazy days that we all love, when we can chill out by the river regardless of the weather.Ideal for a BBQ party or cocktail style event outside, Cutters is the place to be for any event! From al fresco dining areas outside with TV screens to never miss a match to the cosines of the casual downstairs bar with its riverside views where you can always enjoy the latest sporting event on one of many screens or listen to one of our live bands in the evening. Whilst upstairs you have informal dining at its best, in literally the comfiest restaurant in the city. With wide open windows to enhance your dining experience, there is nowhere quite like this in Belfast. Bring your friends & family to celebrate a special occasion or butter up your colleagues with a workplace party. Cutters really does have something for everyone!
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We went here on Easter Sunday. After a heavy night the previous night. We went looking for a nice Sunday roast and happened to drive nearby so thought we would give it a try. We certainly werent dressed for or expecting such a lush restaurant. Ordered a turkey roast and a lamb roast and we werent dissapointed. Food was amazing. Only had a main course as felt slightly underdressed for thd occasion. However it was Easter Sunday and we hadnt thought about dress code. Would return on an evening and get dressed to kill :)

1  Thank poferp

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Phoned for information on booking a private wedding function. After being cut off three time I managed to get a member of staff. I started to explain what I was interested in but was stopped sobthat he could hand me over to the manager. I clearly over heard the member of staff tell the manager in the back ground what the call was about only to hear him say he couldn't be bothered and just ask for his details. As the staff member started to lie to me I informed him that I just heard clearly what the manager said. He then hung up on me. I am glad I got to see how poor their customer care is before I handed over upwards of £2k for our special day. Let's just say if that's the managers way of running a business the owners should take a good hard look at who they place in charge of a hospitality venue in this day and age.

9  Thank MrGillen
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is one of the nicest locations for a restaurant and bar in Belfast, sitting right on the river Lagan. They really make the most of the location with heat lamps etc outside, really beautiful. The service is good but unfortunately the food served in the bar downstairs is really not good. It is also unfortunate that they only serve food in the bar up until 7.30pm and they will not extend this even if they are showing a match, whether it be an important rugby match or football match. They obviously prefer patrons to go to the restaurant upstairs which is totally unsuitable if you want to see the sporting events being shown downstairs.
I have been here quite a few times for both lunch and dinner. Food upstairs is better.

1  Thank Alibaba1
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my 3rd evening out at Cutters Wharf last night, once again the food was terrific, the service was on point and the prices are more than reasonable. Highly reccommend this place.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Just had lovely meal Easter Tuesday. Initially disappointed that pre theatre menu was not running this week due to Easter holidays. Hate when restaurants arent clear in advertising about this. Food was top notch. Tasty, hot and great choice. Restaurant was busy but only half full, but felt it was short staffed, with 3 members of staff working non stop. There was also a long waiting time between starter and the main. Not ideal when trying to entertain a toddler at the same time. I will return as its handie to my home. But there is definitely room for improvement in the service and pricing