“Great food and service perfect seating”

Horatio Todd's Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #123 of 1,147 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Situated in Ballyhackamore in East Belfast, Horatio Todd's is an award winning, comfortable and welcoming local bar and restaurant providing quality drinks, food and entertainment. Open every day from 12 midday for lunch, and 5pm for evening dinner, General Manager Emma Woods and Head Chef Stuart Archibald would like to welcome you. Choose from our full Lunch, A La Carte or Sunday menus, with delicious dishes with a real emphasis on local produce to suit all tastes. We look forward to welcoming you to Horatio Todd's soon
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Myself and my husband had a lovely meal on Sunday evening about 5.30 pm. We had a living social voucher and it was our first time in the restaurant. We thought the food was excellent, well presented, delicious taste and the service was great. Thank you to all the staff and indeed the chefs in the kitchen and Shannon the sweet little waitress who looked after us so well, I forgot to leave my comment sheet but will be back very soon as it was indeed a great day out of us both thanks

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Last week my two daughters and myself visited Todds for dinner, we were so disappointed.
THE LEEK AND POTATO SOUP(which we think had been going on since Mothers day )
was a thick goo no taste at all and worse it was cold, we returned the soup, wasn't much better
second around.My Dughters main courses were just ok rice in risotto hard, my Dahl also cold.
If Todds kitchen cant cope on a busy night Management needs to do something

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have no problem recommending this restaurant. My husband and myself arrive today at 1.30pm and hadn't long to wait for our orders. We received 1st service from the waitress Marta K a very pleasant and helpful young woman.The food was excellent, my husband had the Burger and I had the Roast Chicken Club sandwich we really enjoyed them. When in the area again we will certainly call in!! Many thanks to the staff.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The first time we visited Horatio Todds we went with my family, 3 children and 2 adults in total for a Saturday lunch, my husband and myself both ordered a simple burger, the children ordered chicken. We received the burger, very nicely presented on a wooden plate, but unfortunately both our burgers were burn't, we attempted to to eat them, both saying nothing to start with, but soon realised this was not they way it should be, the horrible taste was with us for hours. We were silly, but did not want to say anything, so gave it a by ball.
As we are from the local area we gave them a second chance, unfortunately this time was no better, a chicken sandwich that was dried up and tasted awful, with no dressing on the salad, a basic I would have thought.
It would be lovely to have a local pub that served food, but unfortunately this is not the place to go. We will never be back, have tried the others locally and so much better.

5  Thank lilytheblackdog
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Been here quite a few times with family and also clients. The bar side of the space is a great bar, busy, noisy, comfortable, and good pub grub. The restaurant side of the space is a mediocre restaurant, noisy, service is pleasant but very slow and the food is just good pub grub. Friday and Saturday nights the place is bunged and noisy. Just OK there are better restaurant options across the street and along the street if you want a quiet meal. I prefer to eat somewhere else and drink here.