“stay away”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: indan takeaway
Description: indan takeaway
Reviewed 21 January 2012

stay away from this takeaway. the delivery as fast because they didn't cook what i ordered and just brought me some disgusting random curry which gave me the runs. overpriced and rotten.

1  Thank chris e

Reviewed 15 January 2012

Our local decent curry house shut down and we tried this place out for a takeaway.
The premises seemed clean and fairly welcoming and it was good to see the chef cooking our order.
We ordered quite a lot of food - different curries and a few starters. All the food was tasty and we had no complaints tbere but the portions were quite stingy and if we'd not over ordered we'd have been left feeling hungry.
So... Decent food but could do with a bit more of it!

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Ordered a take away from here recently, in short it was terrible, awful.. Will NEVER order again.

Reviewed 19 November 2010

I ordered a chicken jalfrezi and popadums last night with rice. I was really hungry and looking forward to it but was amazed at the price for such a small amount of food!!! It did taste ok until i spooned the remained out on to my plate and came across a hair, never good!! I put what was left into the bin however I do beleive in giving places the benifit of the doubt until i woke up at 5am this morning as sick as a dog! Through up every 15 mins for 2 hours. I think the benifit of the doubt theory has gone out the window and would warn people to be VERY careful when ordering from here, or just dont to be on the safe side!!

1  Thank BelfastTraveller0
Reviewed 8 August 2010

i order a lamb tikka massala. lamb was so chewy i coudnt bight and sauce just sweet nothing else' is a complete wase of money