“Family breakfast on Christmas Eve”

Brights Restaurant - High Street
Ranked #242 of 1,212 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Golden Mile
Reviewed 24 December 2016

We had 20 family members in on Christmas Eve and the breakfast and the service was second to non
Thanks to Una for looking after us all

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Went on 17/12/16 and order two large frys a medium and pancake and sausage for our youngest. To my surprise a medium and Large fry are exactly the same except for one extra egg. Doesn't seem worth while going for a large. The food was decent but the service as always was unattended! And three other tables that came after us all got served before us! Even though they order the same thing.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank A4144POianw
Reviewed 1 December 2016

My partner and I decided to try here for lunch we both ordered sandwiches which you would assume wouldn't take long to make considering they have a full deli section at the front entrance. Almost 30 minutes had passed and I asked the waiter if he knew how long our food was going to be. The waiter never returned to our table we had now been waiting 40 minutes for two sandwiches. I started to notice tables that were seated and ordered after us were receiving their food. Obviously very frustrated I looked for the waitress who took our order and asked her what was going on she simply shrugged and said that they were busy. A few minutes later our sandwiches arrived. Obviously there was a mistake made and our order wasn't put through but the lack of communication and the sheer rudeness of the staff was ridiculous. Mistakes happen but because of how they handled it and the fact that none of them noticed we were still sat there with no food shows poor management. I definitely won't return.

3  Thank Shannon T
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Was here a week ago for breakfast. The service of the staff are very good. The place is very good and clean. The presentation of our meal was superb, but the potatoe bread and soda bread did lack the genuine articles. However this would not stop me visiting again in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We recently visited this restaurant and we enjoyed the food , the service was excellent and we went there on a recommendation from the tour guide of the hop on hop off Buses. We were not disappointed