I have stayed at most Jury’s Hotels in Ireland but Belfast is by far the worst and safe to say I will never stay there again. Where will I start, firstly the rate was almost twice the normal due to 'Valentines Weekend', why I do not know as Belfast was extremely quiet.
Do not stay in any of the 1st floor rooms that look onto the back yard for many reasons,
1. The view mainly takes in the staff smoking area
2. As soon as I went to bed the deliveries started to arrive and the bottles were transported via a very noisy trolley over what sounded like cobbles and this went on and on.
3. There was a two inch gap between the bottom of the door and the ground so the light from the corridor shone into the room and at one stage I woke up to loud talking in the corridor, It felt that I was out in the corridor.
4 At about 6am I heard loud talking again and realised that the linen room was next to our room and staff were arriving into work.
Breakfast, well, can it get any worse? Some staff on duty may have helped, it may be a buffet but someone is needed to refresh toast for example, I would have liked a slice but the cold toast sitting on the toaster did not meet my needs I like my toast warm so as the butter will melt!!
It may seem like a cheap option to stay at this hotel but believe me it is worth paying a little extra to stay else where.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a great city-centre location in the heart of Belfast, Jurys Inn Belfast is just across the road from Assembly Buildings Conference & Exhibition Centre and only a 3 minute walk from Great Victoria Street station - this makes it the best place to stay if visiting on business. For leisure visitors the hotel offers an ideal location to explore the city buzz and attractions - situated only a minute walk from Belfast's Grand Opera House, only 2 minute walk from the city's two biggest retail centres and a pleasant 12 minute walk from the beautiful Albert Clock. The hotel features all day Costa Coffee bar, a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which is open from 6:30am to 10am for breakfast and 6pm to 10pm for dinner. If you are arriving by car you can avail of the nearby McCausland paid car park located only 2 min walk away from the hotel. Jurys Inn Belfast features 190 spacious and bedrooms that can accommodate a single guest up to three adults. If you are staying as a family, we have affordable hotel rooms available for two adults and two children. At Jurys Inn, we aim to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible, so we provide you with fresh bed linen with the option for extra duvets and pillows. All of our rooms are furnished with large soft beds, spacious and modern bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, and Free WiFi - guests who book direct enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme. Enjoy warm welcome, comfortable rooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Belfast at Jurys Inn. The hotel is undergoing a fantastic transformation this year commencing with bedrooms from the 23rd of January until the 5th of May (10am - 6pm Monday to Friday). Public areas will also be commencing from the 27th of March until the 6th of June. There will remain bar and restaurant services throughout and we hope you enjoy your future stay at our newly transformed hotel. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jurys Inn Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Jurys Hotel Belfast
- Belfast Jurys Hotel