Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

Book in advance
from
£750.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Belfast Castle
from £750.00
from £1,800.00
from £150.00
from £800.00
1,111 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2014

not a castle more a stately home and not much to see inside but the grounds are beautiful and views to die for. theres a cats garden with lots of statues of cats and children could have fun looking for them all. its in a beautiful setting. there is a cafe but didnt go in it

1  Thank janicejanroxy
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We took a taxi to the Castle, as we did not want to walk all the way from the street below. Good decision! The building and grounds surrounding it were beautiful, and we had fun searching for the cats. I just wish more areas were open to the public, besides the cafe and gift shop. We had lunch in the cafe (it was just ok). Since it was Saturday, we saw three different groups there for weddings.

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This isn't about the castle itself the views are beautiful it's an amazing sight i highly recommend going on the walks. What I don't recommend is getting coffee or food at the end as the cafe service is atrocious! I was in last Tuesday morning and the place wasn't even busy or remotely full, I said hello to the waitress' behind the counter and they just looked at me with no reply which was the first thing, after two minutes of standing there my dad asked for "two cups of coffee whenever they were ready no rush" they waitress' turned around and then continued on doing whatever they were doing, having heard him. We waited another few minutes then asked again, since there were atleast 3 women working behind the counter who all knew we were there I thought we would've got atleast a hello or else them say I'll be with you in a few minutes which would've been fine but none of that just pure silence. After about 7 minutes of just standing centimetres away from the waitress' we asked one more final time, them then acknowledging us and continued to ignore us, we left without anything. There was no polite hello once we arrived nor was there the comfort of saying "we will be with you in a minute or so" overall the service is absolutely unacceptable for a place of this standard! We certainly won't be back!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Would like to see a bus that goes to entrance of a Castle, the walk up the hill and residential street was a challenge in pouring rain!
Enjoyed gardens searching for nine cats!

2  Thank Chrigie
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Heading up for the views and a meal.
A group of 7 booked in for lunch, it was a few years since I had last been there and some changes had been made to the 'snug' and layout in the cellar. The menu was a bit limited and it wasn't the most exciting. However the goats cheese starter was nice and the Moroccan lamb stew which four of us had was very tasty, though lacked garnish, so it looked like nothing much. The vegetarian risotto was sampled and enjoyed by my usually carnivorous husband. Due to a water stoppage we couldn't have tea and coffee. Instead, on a particularly lovely day, we enjoyed the cat garden - a must-see. It is a nice place to take visitors so we will probably go again, but I would check the menu before I book.