Stayed for two nights in September. The hotel is a credit to the brand with the staff being friendly and all areas clean and well maintained.
We had requested an upgrade to a suite but they were fully booked. Still, our standard room was big with plenty of extra furniture. It was generally clean, except where housekeeping had moved furniture to accommodate a rollaway bed. Clearly the areas under the extra seats, nor under the bed had seen a Hoover for a while.
Breakfast was the usual buffet style, could have been a bit warmer but was tasty enough. We chose not to eat in the restaurant as the menu was unappealing to us. The bar / costa coffee was nice but had a poor choice of snacks etc.
Where Hilton was a let down was with central reservations. 4 different people there told us this hotel did not provide rollaway beds. We were using tesco vouchers which haven't appeared at the hotel despite us taking them to glasgow, as requested, in plenty time. The Front of house manager was apologetic and is looking into it. I could have done without the receptionist being very patronising though, when I said I had vouchers he asked where they are, I explained I'd sent them to Glasgow and he sneered "but Madam this is Hilton Belfast, why are the vouchers in Glasgow" he was adamant I should have them with me. I received no apology from him when it transpired it were he who was wrong. Definitely a let down to an otherwise excellent reception team.
Definitely give this hotel a go. It's within walking distance of the centre of the city and titanic quarter (each about 20 minutes walk) Look out for their best deals though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel