Stayed @ this hotel Monday and Tuesday night this week.
Checked in - pleasant and smooth -
Room was clean - dry and QUIET.
Ordered a risotto on day two in the bar - was ULTRA sweet and not to my taste but I don't waste food - the staff did offer to get me anything else which is good training and I appreciate that indeed.
Drinks appear to be good - I don't drink but my office seemed to be happy.
Breakfast is good - I am not a meat eater in the morning so cannot say anything but it is well laid out -clean and tidy.
They charge a packet and seem to be well worth it too - pity they charge for internet access in the rooms - I wonder why, and with BT next door - surely you can get some wireless connection setup too?
I forgot my key there the day I checked out - called the hotel back and walked back to get this and had it in my hand back within 5 minutes - good stuff.
Going back this week for a week - shall write another review then
Would I recommend - yes - nice place - clean and dry - HEY - no sign of a trouser press ( or did I miss it?)
The mini bar in my room was locked for my stay there - guess they knew I don't drink and wanted to keep me away from the chocolate (if any - in the fridge! ).
Pillows are a bit stiff - but every person has a different neck !
Would I go again - I am going this week --- will keep posting..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel