“The new Belfast”

Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Chandler Australia
“The new Belfast”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Hilton Belfast is away from any traffic in a cul-d-sac and an excellent spot to access walking the city.
The room we had was average for money paid, but clean and light with big windows for view of river.
Breakfast was typical "Hilton" (overpriced and crowded) Paid parking was convenient in an adjoining building. Hilton's best asset is the staff at reception who did everything to make you welcome and helpful with tourist advice. One of the better 'Hilton's" we have stayed in.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joan W
Ciaran M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for taking the trouble to write a review following your recent stay with us at Hilton Belfast. I am very pleased to learn that you left with such a positive impression and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards

Ciarán

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (497)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Mundelein, Illinois
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This summer I had a once in a life time experience by traveling to Ireland with my 3 daughters and my best friend. A trip I had talked about for years and planned for over a year. We toured all over Ireland and stopped in Belfast for 4 days while traveling. We had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton while there. The Hilton Belfast Hotel was a fantastic place to stay; the staff was gracious and helpful. I highly recommend it for service and comfort.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best veiw.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
The team here at HiltonBelfast are pleased to be able to offer you a friendly service and we are delighted that you will be returning to stay with again and we certainly look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Mundelein, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I went on a family vaca with my 2 sisters and mom and I couldn't of ask for anything better. it was definitely above and beyond my expectations, I would recommended to everyone. Everyone was very helpful with informing us on the best bar and the most interesting tourist attraction. I almost wanted to stay in the room more with the view we had. They most certainly took care of us.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Belfast and for awarding us full marks. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and I have shared your kind comments with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in the hilton belfast on a number of occassions, i find this hotel excellent.

The staff on check in are very friendly and welcoming.
The rooms are very clean.
When we arrived my husband had paid for us to get an upgrade to have access to executive lounge and I would highly recommend this as the service and amenities were very good

will defenitley be back

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the trouble to write a review following your recent stay with us at The Hilton Belfast.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Nothing special about this Hotel, staff very unhelpful, room was not ready when we arrived at 1600. Had to call 3 times to get a child cot put in the room..Thought we would be treated well at a Hilton however it was the excact opposite.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with stay at the hotel, we always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion that we failed to meet your expectations.

I have shared your review with the relevant department managers and apologise for the inconvenience.

I do hope that you will come back to Hilton Belfast where you will see a marked improvement.

Dublin Ireland
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My wife and I always stay at the Hilton when in Belfast and have always enjoyed the experience greatly.

We stayed again last week after a gap of a year or so and were very pleased to find the usual friendly welcome.

The staff are what really make this hotel so welcoming. Charlie & Tony the Concierges, Donna at reception and Paul in the Executive lounge are all a credit to this Hotel and are such a pleasure to deal with.

We will however miss Ian who was such a ray of sunshine in the Sonama Restaurant.

Tony & Mary Dublin

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank enrighta
Thank you for having chosen to stay with us at Hilton Belfast during your recent visit to the city. And may I also thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am pleased to note an overall very enjoyable stay. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and for that I thank you. Please be assured I have passed your comments along to all Department Managers so as to convey your thanks and our appreciation of their teams’ hard work. We operate a Colleague Recognition Programme within Hilton Belfast and I have passed Charlie, Tony, Donna and Paul's name to our Human Resources Department on your behalf.

Once again, I thank you for your time and your comments, and look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Belfast within the not too distant future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I am just back from a night in the Hilton Belfast. The hotel itself is ideally located and very close to Victoria square shopping centre. We stayed in a standard room. The room was clean and bed was firm but comfortable. I asked for a view over the waterfront when I booked but I got a view over a car park. Be warned the car parking is not free and is charged at a "discounted rate" of 18 pounds a night which in my opinion is daylight robbery considering the price you pay per room per night. There was a really bad odour in the lift at ground level and when I used the leisure facilities the odour was overwhelming. I would not stay here again if I was visiting Belfast. Basically you don't get what you pay for. Hotels just as good for half the price and free car parking.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank You for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us.

I am however disappointed to read that we have failed in several aspects and I appreciate your constructive feedback, and I shall certainly share your comments, both positive and negative with the relevant departments