Arrived at the hotel for a 3 night stay, and we weren't disappointed! The hotel was only 10 minutes away from the airport so it only cost a few pounds to get there in a taxi which was ideal for us! It is about a 10 minute walk from the town centre with all the restaurants and amenities and a big cinema & bowling complex so an ideal stop over also for families.
We went to the check in desk, and the receptionists were so lovely and helpful! Nothing was too much trouble and we told them it was our first time in Belfast and they took the time to tell us some places to go and see and even gave my husband a map of the local area which was so thoughtful! They really made us feel welcome.
Our room was up on the 5th floor and the views were wonderful! We were overlooking the River Lagan and it was a beautiful room. Huge comfortable bed, plenty of towels overall a lovely, modern room. My only teeny little gripe was that there wasn't enough milk pots for tea but my husband called down and some were brought up to us straight away which was fine.
We ordered room service on the first night and the food was wonderful! Lovely and hot and really tasty... no complaints! Even the drinks from the mini bar in the room weren't too pricey either. The buffet breakfast in the mornings was also lovely... great selection of food.... everything from a traditional breakfast to meats & cheeses and pastries & cereals... absolutely perfect to set you up for the day,
Our main reason for staying in this hotel was that we wanted to see the TITANIC exhibition which was literally about a 15 minute walk so overall it was a lovely little break. Another thing that was a bit of a disappointment is that there is no swimming pool but other than that, everything was good! Friendly staff, lovely food, ideal location... would definitely recommend and will come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel