“FANTASTIC STAY”

Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
CARRICKFERGUS, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC STAY”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Beautiful Hotel, beautiful rooms, excellent hospitality provided throughout, makes you feel special, would definitely recommend to others:) Rooms have everything you need, good location in Belfast. Cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ciaran M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your review of Hilton Belfast. It is very pleasing to read comments from guests who have had great experience with us and is very encouraging to all of the team here.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Ciarán

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (497)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Nice welcome at check-in and pleasant room although yet another Hilton with no plug socket next to the bed. Extremely annoying this.
Restaurant was good although the service was very slow. Food was excellent however and would recommend just hope for quicker service. Would return.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Alan J
Thank you for your great review of our hotel. It looks like we've ticked all the boxes for you in order for you to have a memorable stay.

Hopefully we will have the pleasure again soon.

Ladock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a week whilst working in Belfast and the hotel was everything I wanted. It was clean and comfortable and I would have no hesitation staying here again. One thing that really needs sorting is the amount of staff at Breakfast. The staff on duty were very helpful but are far too stretched and it meant long queues to be seated and tables left dirty. It wouldn't take a lot to transform the experience and make it much more pleasurable.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Belfast. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and I have shared your kind comments with our team.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Was OK but Hiltons are becoming less luxury and more Travelodge standard. The orange juice at breakfast was bitter tasting every day. I think it may have been made up from concentrate. The rooms were pleasant but the shower wasn't powerful enough. We had 2 nights booked but because they were at different rates had to go back for key cards at lunch on the second day, which was annoying and then the room hadn't been cleaned so had to hand around when we were tired waiting for the room to be cleaned at 4 in the afternoon, when been on a conference for 2 days. Also took my wife and noticed even though diamond club members only gave us room on exec floor as upgrade yet when I have travelled there in past on my own they upgraded me to a suite. I have noticed Hiltons often do this when you are there with family or wives when you actually need more space, not sure if it is the policy but they need to remember its the wives or partners who encourage you to be loyal to a brand. Staff were friendly though and rooms were clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your recent return stay at the hotel, we always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion that we failed to meet your expectations.

I have shared your review with the relevant department managers to investigate your feedback.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Have just returned fro a a 3 night stay ( Room 817) , have to say could not fault anything !! From Charlotte on reservations who was so helpful , I am a gold Hilton Hhonors member and the hospitality in the Executive Lounge, was wonderful . ( many thanks to Tracy for booking restaurants, directions etc) you are a credit to your company,
The room was excellent ,with great views of the city.
The breakfast was the usual very good Hilton Standard,
I spend about 150 days a year in Hotels, this is defiantly in the Top 3.

Room Tip: Try for a corner suite !! ( great views)
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Pawnese
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hilton Belfast and for awarding us full marks. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and I have shared your kind comments with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

northern ireland
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed just one night at this hotel as we were going to a show in the waterfront,as we arrived at the hotel we felt like we were on holiday,the staff are lovely and our room was on the 10th floor with a lovely view,as we were on the executive floor we were able to go to the executive lounge for coffee ,buns ,soft drinks,sweets and nuts,also at 6oclock drinks and canapés were put on.After a lovely day in Belfast which was buzzing and a great concert we had a very comfortable nights sleep and finished our break with a good breakfast,everything you would want .I would definitely recommend this hotel and can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the 1003 room on the executive floor very comfortable
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank topbox

Hopefully we will have the pleasure again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have never stayed at a Hilton before and was rather sceptical about what the service and accommodation would be like. I was pleasantly surprised right from booking in. I was allocated a room on the 9th floor which, even though I was alone, is a larger deluxe room. The room was wonderful. The bed massive!!!! Very clean and had everything including a fridge, which I see as an essential. The bathroom was huge and the free toiletries, which I normally discard - I used, they were very good quality. I had free bottled water which was a nice touch. The view was fantastic. On booking in the receptionist advised me about the dinner offer and I sampled that on both of the nights I stayed. The food was perfect, the glass of wine was rather over priced but it tasted wonderful despite this. The service in the hotel was excellent. I had previously stayed in the Fitzwilliam earlier in the year and was thoroughly disappointed. The breakfast in the morning was a very good standard and I was made to feel welcome by the staff. The seating arrangement in the restaurant was perfect as a lone traveller I didn't feel uncomfortable at all with a table facing out toward the water. I will be returning to the Hilton on my next stay in Belfast.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the 9th floor and above as I understands these are the more spacious rooms. If...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Hoofergp
Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and for your top rating of 5!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.