“Nice central hotel”

Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
County Offaly, Ireland
“Nice central hotel”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed here recently, the hotel is only 2 minutes walk from Belfast Central station, the check was smooth and the staff very nice and helpful with directions. We stayed in an Executive room and had access to the lounge which is lovely and quiet in the afternoon. The room was large with a very comfortable bed, good view and nice bathroom with all toiletries, the room got very hot during the night especially as it was the 11th floor. Breakfast in the lounge was good and again nice friendly staff.
I would definitely stay here again basically because of the good location.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank sparkely
Ciaran M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your review of Hilton Belfast. It is very pleasing to read comments from guests who have had great experience with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Ciarán

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (499)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Second stay in the Hilton in Belfast and once again I wasn't disappointed.

Was given the same room as my previous stay and can't believe this was an accident.

I found the staff very welcoming and friendly.

The rooms are a high standard and exceptionally clean.

The location is central to my needs and although lone single female traveller I didn't feel uncomfortable throughout the stay.

Breakfast was excellent - the choice extensive and the staff very attentive.

Absolutely NOTHING negative to stay about this hotel.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Floors above level 9 are more roomy. The beds are super comfortable and the free toiletries are wor...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Hoofergp
Thank you for taking the time to write a top rated review for Hilton Belfast. It is always a pleasure to have our guests share their experiences with rest of the world.

A very warm welcome awaits you on your next stay.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have stayed at this Hilton numerous times and always get the executive room to entitle me to the executive suit but on my last stay it was full to capacity and my girlfriend and I were unable to use it and when I mentioned it to the staff they were unconcerned and basically ignored our problem. I will be looking more closely at the choice in hotel I make for our short brakes in the city

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the trouble to write a review following your recent stay with us at Hilton Belfast.

I was so sorry to read that we failed to meet your expectations during your last visit. Our endeavour really is to exceed them and we clearly did not manage to do this for you on this occasion.

Please contact myself (ciaran.mcmanus@hilton.com) when you are returning to the hotel so that I can personally look after your reservation.

Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed in the Hilton Belfast last week for 3 nights. Room was nice and clean and the staff were lovely. WhAt let the visit down was the room service food. I ordered steak and chips and paid extra for a side salad, this came to a total of £29.90. I couldn't believe it when I received steak and chips, no garnish, nothing! What professional chef wouldn't have been embarrassed to serve this? There are some excellent places to eat in Belfast it in my opinion this isn't one of them. Off to Hilton Glasgow next week hopefully the experience will be better.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Hilton Belfast.

I am pleased you had a great stay with us and appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the steaks, and I shall certainly share your comments with our Head Chef.

Look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Regards,

Armagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed here 1 night (Saturday) for our anniversary, staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was very nice, huge double bed, really clean, good view of the city. The only issue we had, which was probably a good thing, was that we couldn't get the mini bar to open but after looking at the price of what was in it I'm glad it wouldn't open! Onsite car park was handy as well which we got discount on as we were staying in the hotel next to it. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank YesChef89
Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to read your positive remarks, and I shall certainly share them with the relevant departments.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This Hilton is probably a middle of the road one. I have been in many better Hiltons but never the less it was nice. Rooms where ok, bar was nice and the hotel itself is only minutes from the City centre. Our view was over the Lagan river, that was nice.

Staff where also good.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Hilton Belfast. It is always a pleasure to have our guests share their experiences with rest of the world.

A very warm welcome awaits you on your next stay.

Denmark
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

The room I got was clean. All rooms have good views and it's a 5-10 min walk to city center. The breakfast buffet has healthy choices and everything was fresh. You can get cappuccino and other real coffee instead if the standard "black coffee". I enjoy the speedy no-stop check out service.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank BacioDenmark

Hopefully we will have the pleasure again soon.