This was our fourth visit to the Belfast Hilton and it has improved with every stay.
There really isn't anything negative to say. We arrived well before check in time but that was no problem. After a very friendly heartfelt welcome we unpacked in a superb corner suite with views over the Lagan and the riverside. We enjoyed delicious sandwiches in Cables Bar before heading into town, a leisurely 10 mins stroll away. The hotel is in the quiet area of town but is an easy walk from, shops, bars and tour pick up points.
All of the hotel staff pay great attention to detail - as a birthday surprise a bottle of wine appeared in the room whilst we were out., courtesy of Damian the charming Reception Manager. Mary in the executive lounge and her colleague on breakfast service took time to chat and tell us about places worth visiting which we hadn't already seen.
Breakfast is unhurried and the food quality very good - if theres something you would like that isn't readily available (although the range is so varied it would be hard to know what that would be ) the chefs will do their best to make you what you want.
The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel, in the Hilton style has a luxurious and comfortable feel.
We had an early evening flight but checked out mid morning and left our luggage at the hotel which allowed us to enjoy another day in brilliant Belfast before leaving for the airport.
If you are thinking about visitng Belfast just go; stay at the Hilton ;relax with the friendliest people on earth (outside of North East England!) you won't be disappointed.
For a gourmet dinner visit Tedfords;for quirky visit Made in Belfast - food in each is delightful or if its raining, an occaisional event in Northern ireland! stay indoors and dine in Sonoma at the Hilton - whichever you choose you'll come home heavier!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel is an iconic part of he Belfast skyline situated on the banks for the River Lagan in the heart of Belfast City. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast City Hall and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the SSE (formerly Odyssey) Arena and 1 mile from Titanic Belfast. WiFi is available in all rooms and is free for Hhonors members that book direct(Charges may apply to other bookings). The hotel is 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, one Restaurant, one Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, nine Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel